Toribash
it's fun except what i said earlier about the noob sniper etc. there are a couple of bugs where you can glitch through the ground but hey. it's a beta , i'm not complaining
I'm a fucking professional!
you can also 4-shot with a pistol at a pretty decent range... for a primary... WHAT BE THIS MADNESS!??!?!?!!!1
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
no they were actually running into a little hidey hole and i shot 4 times and killed two >.> and it was actually a long distance for a pistol, not the normal pretty close range.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
the beta is awesome altho i am getting a little bit sick of the morons that think they are pro sniping with the mk11 <.<

The MK11 is a great gun. I often use it without a scope or with the ACOG and just rush. And when I do use it as a sniper, I have just as much trouble/ease using it as with any sniper rifle. And Operation Metro is a great map for the MK11.

Originally Posted by Jokes View Post
^agreed. But I think its borderline on wrong to compare. BF3 is all about realism, COD is like arcade gameplay. I play both, but it for different purposes.

Battlefield 3 is definitely NOT all about realism. It has many arcadish and CoD elements, just with a blend of things like bullet lag, destructive environments, bullet drop, etc. That doesn't make it realistic.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor