Toribash
we played in my deltabox server, was about the clan tourney, but i shall play you whenever i meet you online why wouldnt i.
But windslayer decreased my TB activity by a lot.
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
ok i wanna join. I dont really know how this works but from what the guy is saying at the top then ill provide the information

Belt:Black
Reason:i actually want a friend on toribash
State:Australia
Time:Eastern Australian standard time

If this iz not wat i wuz supposed to do then i guess im a n00b
OOKKK here is ur new avatar venomfire
venomfire_avatar.JPG

all u gotta do is save it into your pictures, then go to avatar in user CP and upload this picture into the upload picture section =)
lol rave... u are a great guy, i am planning the future of the clan, and u are in it lol. when we get enough members (THAT MEANS RECRUIT PLEASE) i will make a council, they will be like the parliament of our clan. we will have a representative from each rank. ( soldier) (member) and (recruit)) and you will be the council leader, and will report to me and mc1ovin what happened. this is my plan.
COMMENT, WHY NOT?
hey fogle... i met this guy named Torifox... he plays very well... he's active a lot... and i said him that he needs to post and to be active a lot to be in the clan... i tould him to post to... I know i'm still a recruit but i'm doing my best to help the clan... i would like to recommend him so plz accept him.... ty for your attention