Toribash
I know, I found out minutes before I posted. Who's playing Judofrac for you guys? It's just two matches.
PM me with any and all questions
Well played. See you guys soon.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
the rules are the same i believe. do you wish to select judofrac as your mod again?
we choose rk-mma again.

we'll decide on the time once we know when all our members are available.
Dot dot dot
Yes, we'll take Judofrac again. Fuck all the new mods people throw in ,_,
Fuck Taido.

I say we do saturday same time same year, if that works for you guys? On Friday I'm spending most of the time in my car, driving home to my city. Same goes for sunday, which is driving back to my schools city.
It's a long ass car-ride..
Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
hi and congrulations

what item you take for the CL 2k15 Prizes?

Can i be your ally?

hi
thanks, i guess
we haven't won yet, we still have another match to go

No thanks. i don't recall them being allowed. soz.
Last edited by Hattersin; Sep 13, 2015 at 01:58 AM. Reason: fixed confusion
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Yes, we'll take Judofrac again. Fuck all the new mods people throw in ,_,
Fuck Taido.

I say we do saturday same time same year, if that works for you guys? On Friday I'm spending most of the time in my car, driving home to my city. Same goes for sunday, which is driving back to my schools city.
It's a long ass car-ride..

We can do it this saturday, but not the same time anymore since carey will also have to go to work shortly after that match. So instead of the usual 20:00 GMT+0 we're going to have to cut it to 13:00 GMT+0 (would be 8 am for carey). Seeing as you're ruling out friday and sunday, doesn't leave us with much else to go on, since any other day seems even more unlikely.

Long story short - Saturday, 19th of September @ 13:00 GMT+0 sound good?
But why's the rum gone? :v
hnnng, that may be hard. We've currently (with the normal time that we've used throughout CL) balanced things so people are getting up in the middle of the night just to play their games, since some of us are Aussies, some European and some American.
This is another reason saturday is so good, since we can have some of our members get up in the middle of the night/morning.
Would it work to maybe move it in the other direction? Later in the evening/night? Could we do Carey's matches separate?... although that'd be a bit boring for the whole stream/bet thing..
I've sent out some messages to ask around, I'll get back to you in the morning. Going to bed now.
-----
Answers already from two of our american people

k going to bed now for real. It's 2 am and I have school tomorrow..
Last edited by Hattersin; Sep 14, 2015 at 01:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump