Toribash
why i should be in nitro
hi all nitro people
before I start this app i like to say I applied a couple weeks ago and I got denied I hope I don't get denied again
iam 12 years old my username is parrot2004 iam a 2dan the mods I enjoy most are aikido parkour mushu and parkour I prefer ether parkour or fighting
I would like to learn the way of the nitro
I would like to make you guys more happy and want to play toribash
iam a American I live in texas if you guys want my skype its parrot 2004 I'm glad to help you get tc if you want to and scintillate I deagree zack is better than day srry day but day is still reallyyyyy good

applications

could not be bothered to read that super sexy first post i made SO all of you are denied.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hey nitro! All right I'll give this a good shot. As some of you already know me I'm pretty comfortable doing this application. Although I might get off track in some places and even a bit quirky. Laugh as you may. I can deal with it.

All right guys. My username is 420Cheezit. But I'm comfortable if you call me 420, Cheez or cheezit. I'm born and raised in British Columbia, Canada. I've honestly never really been out of the country all that much. (Although I still have) I'm usually either at school or home. I get on toribash when I have some free time. About my personal life. You can call me a dork or a dumbass and I'm exactly those. I'll make a high pitch noise in school and me and my friend will laugh our fucking asses off. Other than school and friends another big aspect in my life is my dog. So adorable If I'm not at school or at toribash I'm with my dog.

Welp about the clans I've been in. There has really been only one. "the abyss" (Ab) I don't clan hop but the only reason I did leave it was because it sadly, died. I had a great run in it. But now that I'm clanless I'm scrolling through clans that my friends are in and I stumbled upon Nitro. I don't expect a free pass just cause I know you guys. (You can give me one if you want I wont complain) But since I got denied from Wapow twice (Cause swepples is an asshole) I thought what better clan to be a part of other than Nitro!

I really hope this application is appealing to day. I succumbed to your pickiness.

This is my first application for nitro. Third in all the applications I've made. I really hope I get in so I can hang with the cool kids.

GMT: -7
(hang out all day though)

"Day is better than Zack at Toribash."
hi all nitro memebers
my name is saleem or you can call me parrot although I might not be as good as some players but but iam acctualy very good for a 2dan I learn very quickly
and I have proved myself good in many mods as a noob I played twinswords bulding my way up to success I started play parkour and mushu and some abd later is started to play aikido

in the one clan I was in uchiha I learned respect working together and I was the most active player and I was one of the most encouraging players on there I learned how to be loyal to others iam very active on fourms my clan fill due to problems with leaders and such stuff me and my friends left but in the haif year I have been with them I have learned a lot although I did leave I still hang out with them as friends

I have lived in Iraq when it was a good calm place but then the place become filled with wars so here iam in the untied states texas I have attributes and characteristics that would benfiet the lovely people in nitro iam a A student in school iam athletic I can help you get tc could help you feel better I hope this benfiet nitro and its people

why I wanna join
I wanna join cause I have meet you wonderful people I think you have great personalities and are funny people I have fun evrytime I speak to you guys in chat I hope my clan skills and loyalty and friendship will benfiet you guys
and hopefully on the process we well learn together

thanks for taking your time to read my app I

day is better then zack
Originally Posted by parrot2004 View Post
my name is saleem or you can call me parrot although I might not be as good as some players but but iam acctualy very good for a 2dan I learn very quickly
and I have proved myself good in many mods as a noob I played twinswords bulding my way up to success I started play parkour and mushu and some abd later is started to play aikido

in the one clan I was in uchiha I learned respect working together and I was the most active player and I was one of the most encouraging players on there I learned how to be loyal to others iam very active on fourms my clan fill due to problems with leaders and such stuff me and my friends left but in the haif year I have been with them I have learned a lot although I did leave I still hang out with them as friends

I have lived in Iraq when it was a good calm place but then the place become filled with wars so here iam in the untied states texas I have attributes and characteristics that would benfiet the lovely people in nitro iam a A student in school iam athletic I can help you get tc could help you feel better I hope this benfiet nitro and its people

why I wanna join
I wanna join cause I have meet you wonderful people I think you have great personalities and are funny people I have fun evrytime I speak to you guys in chat I hope my clan skills and loyalty and friendship will benfiet you guys
and hopefully on the process we well learn together

thanks for taking your time to read my app I

day is better then zack

Originally Posted by 420Cheezit View Post
Hey nitro! All right I'll give this a good shot. As some of you already know me I'm pretty comfortable doing this application. Although I might get off track in some places and even a bit quirky. Laugh as you may. I can deal with it.

All right guys. My username is 420Cheezit. But I'm comfortable if you call me 420, Cheez or cheezit. I'm born and raised in British Columbia, Canada. I've honestly never really been out of the country all that much. (Although I still have) I'm usually either at school or home. I get on toribash when I have some free time. About my personal life. You can call me a dork or a dumbass and I'm exactly those. I'll make a high pitch noise in school and me and my friend will laugh our fucking asses off. Other than school and friends another big aspect in my life is my dog. So adorable If I'm not at school or at toribash I'm with my dog.

Welp about the clans I've been in. There has really been only one. "the abyss" (Ab) I don't clan hop but the only reason I did leave it was because it sadly, died. I had a great run in it. But now that I'm clanless I'm scrolling through clans that my friends are in and I stumbled upon Nitro. I don't expect a free pass just cause I know you guys. (You can give me one if you want I wont complain) But since I got denied from Wapow twice (Cause swepples is an asshole) I thought what better clan to be a part of other than Nitro!

I really hope this application is appealing to day. I succumbed to your pickiness.

This is my first application for nitro. Third in all the applications I've made. I really hope I get in so I can hang with the cool kids.

GMT: -7
(hang out all day though)

"Day is better than Zack at Toribash."

for parrot copy and paste your application in the next two weeks we will figure it out eventually (maybe not since half of this clan keeps tabs and forgets occasionally) anyways on to the main topic Cheez i like your application not hall of fame worthy but it's good enough to please me (maybe not the others but you will see...) however i think you need a in-game test but if someone from here has fought you and know your skill set then i respect that you can fit in here from what you learn now in toribash but for now i say yes :3
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
so is it a no ?
-----
I worked for 1 hour on it
-----
so is it a yes or no I'm confused
Last edited by parrot2004; Sep 17, 2015 at 02:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
for parrot copy and paste your application in the next two weeks we will figure it out eventually (maybe not since half of this clan keeps tabs and forgets occasionally) anyways on to the main topic Cheez i like your application not hall of fame worthy but it's good enough to please me (maybe not the others but you will see...) however i think you need a in-game test but if someone from here has fought you and know your skill set then i respect that you can fit in here from what you learn now in toribash but for now i say yes :3

You can ask zack. Maybe taylor. I've fought a lot of you guys.