Toribash
Why did my thread turn fruity

edit: sorry, I forgot toribash turned fruity

I guess I'm a anti queer transphobe for not wanting to listen to the worlds worst on a forum
Last edited by Link; Jul 30, 2024 at 12:01 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Why did my thread turn fruity

edit: sorry, I forgot toribash turned fruity

I guess I'm a anti queer transphobe for not wanting to listen to the worlds worst on a forum

You literally used a nasty slur for queer people while suggesting you're not actually queerphobic...

And uh... I'd really love to grab the post I'm referencing sometime. It wasn't directed at me or any other queer person. It was a clear explanation of your feelings on queerness, wholesale. You openly admitted to hating queer people.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
Originally Posted by Link View Post

I'm a anti queer transphobe

holy cows thats crazy
maybe you are just repping
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
It was a clear explanation of your feelings on queerness, wholesale. You openly admitted to hating queer people.

Link you are in big big trouble now. How dare you have an unpopular opinion. staff STAAAAFFFF apprehend this deviant!!!!

Yes, yes let the hatred boil. Mwahahahahaha.

Always remember: Being offended automatically gives you the high ground!
So let's always be offended by one another.
Let us focus on our differences.
And never forget: What someone said 7 years ago in a random forum post, still counts!
Also hating people for the way they live is a pro gamer move!
Last edited by Oaky; Jul 30, 2024 at 02:32 PM. Reason: I need less typos in this nonsense
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
What someone said 7 years ago in a random forum post, still counts!

nope, it only counts for people i dont like

it does not count for me or my friends and if you bring something like that up it just means that you are the problem
+when its my friend then "edgy jokes" becomes the ultimate cover and excuse for saying wild things online
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Always remember: Being offended automatically gives you the high ground!
So let's always be offended by one another.
Let us focus on our differences.
And never forget: What someone said 7 years ago in a random forum post, still counts!
Also hating people for the way they live is a pro gamer move!

Nice both-sides you got there.

People, especially in online spaces, are hardly ever held accountable for overt bigotry. Link never was. Someone else called him out for... spam posting threads many years back? Something like that? And he even admitted to it and apologized (well... barely) for it. Nobody is complaining about that, only about my calling out queerphobia. Something he denied while using an anti-queer slur. Why is that? Bigotry is normalized and calling it out is seen as disturbing the status quo by most people. It says much more about you than me that it bothers you. You're part of the problem.

While we're at it, Oaky, your profile picture is literally hitler. Why??
Last edited by Toffee; Jul 30, 2024 at 05:41 PM.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
Originally Posted by Fyu-Neru View Post
Link you are in big big trouble now. How dare you have an unpopular opinion. staff STAAAAFFFF apprehend this deviant!!!!

cool self report

hate speech is just hipster stuff and you guys just can't handle his cool and fresh hot takes