Endurance Onslaught 6.0
/me prepares the guillotine.

I've been watching House, M. D. at a leisurely pace, and have not quite finished watching it, yet. Overall decent, my only complaint is that it is longer than it should be, and the formulaic episode structure won't be something you'll enjoy if you decide to have a watching marathon.

That, and it's not completely medically, accurate, of course. Though I doubt that many of you will be pedantic enough to care, if you should enjoy it.
Some of the anime art style I like but a lot of it just doesn't appeal to me... is that such a sin? :c
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Twilight, try the first four episodes of Attack on Titan. If you don't like it, than you can honestly say you don't like anime.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I used to read Magic Knight Rayearth and that ecchi show... Like. Girls fight club or something Frozen something I think... Didn't like either that much.
I looove anime, one of my absolute FAVORITES is Baccano!
My favorite character from the series is my thumbnail.

Breaking Bad is pretty sweet also.
-----
If Anyone has ever seen or likes Baccano! then kudos to you
Last edited by nickbritt0; Mar 5, 2014 at 10:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
derp :P
Speaking if entertainment, do any of you have Steam? Add me at Ya_Skull_Us just like my Skype and we can play No More Room in Hell together. :3 i love that game