Ranking
I did a bit of pseudo-reasoning and determined that Furfrou probably has decent potential as a wall, solely because normal types only have one type weakness, fighting, that mainly hits with physical damage, and all Furfrous have Fur Coat, which reduces all physical damage by half, which means fighting type moves don't have double damage unless they're special, which is only a few of them and are rarely used to begin with. Combined with an above average sp. def., and Furfrou can be surprisingly hard to kill.

But mainly, it's because I want a Dandy Trim Shiny Furfrou named M. Baguette that knows Substitute and Toxic, because #yolo
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yo, I got a shiny staryu (level 35) and a shiny poliwhirl (50) if anyone wants one. I'm looking for a friend safari with ditto; if you don't know what you've got beat the e4 then add me as a friend. I've got Drowzee, Sigiliph, and Duosion.

Oh, also, my friend code is 3454-1150-5459. I breed if anyone wants a poke.
Last edited by Zoro; Nov 7, 2013 at 02:26 AM.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I'll trade you shiny gurrdurr level like 50 for the staryu
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
It's so hard to find a shiny ;_; 100 hours in and only a shiny snubull. fml.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

There are a lot of things you can do to increase you chance to find a shiny
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
I'll trade you shiny gurrdurr level like 50 for the staryu

add me as a friend. Deal.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

http://i.imgur.com/DvKgYu6.jpg
pokeradar too
Last edited by Zoro; Nov 8, 2013 at 12:06 AM.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I'm absolute ass at pokeradar. Highest I got was to a 20 chain, then walked into a lightly shaking bush that was just above my character and couldn't see. Rage ensued.

So I'm using MM to breed my shinies. And it takes forever. 5 boxes of froakies, 2 boxes of honedges, and 1 box of furfrous later (around 240+ pokemon hatched), along with level 3 hatching powers from the amount of times I've used them, and I have almost nothing to show for it, except for having bred the nature I wanted onto every single one of them.
This might help oracle

Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I'm getting Y this weekend. I will choose a starter and get a gen 1 starter then trade it to my friend who will breed them, I'll restart my game and do the same with a different set etx, and then I will have all 6 starters. If anyone wants the ones they don't have I'll trade them with you. Pm me about it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu