Toribash
wtf u guise post dis on inactiv thred dis is fo' inactivit things only ima call hazn0 rite nao n b&&&&!!!

So, to make this post serious, I've been inactive because of LoL, and will be still inactive, soz, 1 post per week should do!
bump

got grounded lol

"had laptop taken away"

but I always know where the bitch hides it. so less activity from me as always...

;n;
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
That is the saddest face...I have ever seen...in my life...

TAKE ALL THE TIME OFF YOU NEED
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
*coughs awkwardly*
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
I was just talking about you , what a coincidence man !!! how you been ?
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Half-dead, finishing school, applying to various universities, and trying to get a job. But now I've decided to take a gap year, and life is beautiful again. So beautiful
How've you been?
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
lol faculty no no no Just ask him what he's majoring in and what college he wants to go to and what does he want to major in
AND I'm Doing great man except that I just had 15 inches of snow, :/
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague