Endurance Onslaught 6.0
It just mean one thing. My computer sucks and It's rare to get the parts.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
i used to be in tri so this counts...
Every one that came back has missed my FUCKING DICTATION D:
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
DDR1 is what I got on my motherboard. I bought 2gb for about 30 dollars. PC400 is more expensive and not good to get, but if you know where to look, you will find some. My dad is in the cable and computer parts industry so, we know were to look. Try amazon, that never fails.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
I might build one.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Already bought 1GB of RAM which roughly costs 1,550 pesos. It's fast enough to cover my old startup speed of 5 minutes to less than a minute.
But if I bought another 1GB of RAM it would be equivalent to $50. D:
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
i went on a web site and all these things were coming up and it was going all red saying i had viruses, and the fire wall wasn't on D: and i coudn,t do anything so i turn off the comp and now its working good but slow :/ and i am doing a scan on the comp now. im just really scared caus my dads like NEVER TURN THE FIRE WALL OFF. if u could help me in anyway it would b good :S but besides that im feeling fine lololololololol. .......