Toribash
this is like my fourth username

beeboo71 <-- no
Diatie <-- commonly mispelled as diate, which makes me want choke someone
Augans <-- YES THIS IS COOL
Organs <-- i changed some letters because i got banned
Toribash won't let anyone have good usernames because apparently the word "cunt" is controversial.
really, toribash. not cool.
-----
Also Augans was a shit name.
Last edited by RAAAGE; Jun 30, 2014 at 03:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
if i ever get enough spare tc then fuck yeah, lets change my name is skylar
that'll never happen though, for obvious reasons..
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
When i joined i was AlexSin but then i changed to Insanity. I was looking for somthing cool, somthing to represent my avatar in tje game. It was all that i could come up with, that wasen't already taken...i diden't want my real name to be same with my intwrbet name.
I like simple names, no numbers and x,z,y stuff.
3 letter names are great. Simple names are unique.
Also bendover or skullfuck,nuthug, etc are wicked names
Last edited by Insanity; Jun 30, 2014 at 06:32 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
this is like my fourth username

beeboo71 <-- no
Diatie <-- commonly mispelled as diate, which makes me want choke someone
Augans <-- YES THIS IS COOL
Organs <-- i changed some letters because i got banned

What about Appledong? Yes augans is cool

I've had like 5 through-out my internet days

Dh123 <-- dear god no
XxRedDawnxX <-- Ewwwwwewwweeeeewe
Meeska/meniacle <-- not too shabby
Dupbuck <-- I don't even know
Complexity <-- tryhard much
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I find names to be "good" based off what the person likes/is/wants

Originally Posted by Faint View Post
the ones that stick out the most are the ones who make something out of themselves in the community

i agree with them, even though when they ask you to evaluate a name as good or bad you only take in consideration the name alone, and not what a person is/did. other than that, name preferences are relative, it's really up to yourself to know if you like your own username.

Originally Posted by Faint View Post
not because their name is 3 letters or super awesome w0w

hey
I must admit, pal is a badass name.
but, any name is good tbh if it has some meaning or originality
or if its just plain awesome
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
A good name starts with 'K' and ends with 'L'. In between there is 'rade'. But really, something out of the ordinary. My username is quiet unique because it's not something you hear many people say. To make sure it stayed this way on Toribash, I took 'Kradle' too ;).

It doesn't really have a meaning, I just thought it was cool to look at. But this:

Kradel
Rises
As
Dark
Emotions
Live

Which means as long as negativity exists, I get stronger. Which is quiet interesting in my opinion. Some people call me Kray or Krad.
Last edited by Kradel; Jun 30, 2014 at 06:54 PM.
blue
pink
A good username is something that is something unique, that we might all get a laugh at, some words you don't hear, you don't usually hear people saying Complexity or Qubic that often, but you might hear Kill or Killer or Ninja or whatnot more often.

Redhawk14 has no general meaning, it's the only thing I could generally think of at the time, and I just put the only 2 numbers I could just push at any random moment, since Redhawk was already taken.

Really a username is what people know you by. To be honest the definition of a good username is something like mine, or Kradel or Shook, pretty much everyone in this thread has a good username, as long as it is nothing like 'xXxResaxXx' or 'xXx178xXx', like Shook had said in his post.
No sig here.