Toribash
Once this summer,I decided to buy a new game with my mom(obviously,I'm too young to go by myself).

When I was in the line(with my mom),she told me to pay for it while she went to buy some coffee.For some random reason I was nervous,and when it was my turn to pay for my new game,I shat myself.I was shaking while I gave the money.

I told my mom,and she said we would get some food and go out.I kept on saying I didn't want to until we finally got there,where I said I did.

Yeah,and now I know the guys that work there,pretty funny.
Lost an erection just before sex and kissed a girl after she sucked another boy's penis, or so I'm told.
I crossdressed in downtown Toronto.

That and walked naked in front of a summer camp full of girls.

Both cases were more fun than embarassing, probably because everyone else looked embarassed when I did it =D
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I got my ass kicked by a girl. That sucked. I was walking home with my friend from a party, we were both a bit drunk so we went into the local fish and chips shop and we bought a bag of chips (fries or whatever you want to call them) on the way back we went down an alley way and I bumped into this girl by accident so she started punching me, and me being drunk I couldn't see or sense where she was so I was getting my ass handed to me and my friend was trying to find a good place to put down his chips before he would come and help me. Anyway, by the time he had put his chips down the girl was finished with me and I had a burst nose and a black eye. Fun night that was..
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
I got my ass kicked by a girl. That sucked. I was walking home with my friend from a party, we were both a bit drunk so we went into the local fish and chips shop and we bought a bag of chips (fries or whatever you want to call them) on the way back we went down an alley way and I bumped into this girl by accident so she started punching me, and me being drunk I couldn't see or sense where she was so I was getting my ass handed to me and my friend was trying to find a good place to put down his chips before he would come and help me. Anyway, by the time he had put his chips down the girl was finished with me and I had a burst nose and a black eye. Fun night that was..

You must of bumped into her pretty hard =/

Anyway, in the 4th grade, I took the bus to school every morning. Now the night before, it snowed really hard and bad, but they didnt call snowday. So, as I was walking out to the bus, my mother told be to be careful because our driveway was covered in ice. And of course I fell and hit my head really hard. So my mother decides to RUN outside to me (please note she is in a bathrobe) to help me up. Meanwhile, before she even gets to me, she falls herself. Now the busdriver gets out of the bus and has to help my mom stand up. Plus the fact that I'm one of the last stops for the bus, so everyone in it witnessed how bad we made an ass of ourselves.
Last edited by Cretor; Nov 2, 2009 at 12:30 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
You must of bumped into her pretty hard =/.

Oh no, you see English girls are mean. :<
:D
my friend told me to text this girl i like to take her shirt off. for laughs i typed it in. when i hit clear, i hit send by mistake o_0.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Originally Posted by Ryukendo99 View Post
@SmileyJones : I don't see the point in you posting that then.

@Wonderz : lolfail.

I got another one. I was at this restaurant and I had to go to the bathroom. I accidently went to womens bathroom and took a full piss and went out without anyone noticing.

LOL

Dude i was at a really popular cinemagic i-max movie theater and did the same thing,except i was like where are the urinals?hm...then i came out of the stall and some wicked hot moms walked in and i was like...um..yeah it was super awkward,and the second time i went back i walked in,saw no urinals and walked out...
Well,there was a halloween party from when I was little.I decided to go into the scarist thing in there.Before it was even scary(the director only popped out saying "heya people!")I started crying and wanted to leave.the guy said"Wait kid,I'm not scary!",and I ran up the stairs.