Toribash
Originally Posted by kball View Post
crimson ghost - 1.265
tyrian emote - 100
old gold relax - 1500
torihair - 300tc
vamp stuff - 1.75k
total - 4.9k rounded up to 5k

You're asking bit too much for the old gold and vamps I'd say. You offered that old gold only 200tc cheaper than in market, so there's almost nothing left to get profit off and I think you could get me bit more discount than 30% off from torishop prices with the vamps?
So let's try get that total a bit closer to 4,5k eh?
And Pure relax got discounted to 10k on torishop now, so for how much you'd sell that if we added that to the previous offer? (I got some shet sold so I got more tc now xD)
Maybe like 10.5k would be nice from it since it ran out of stock from market when many people bought it for 10k?
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
And Pure relax got discounted to 10k on torishop now, so for how much you'd sell that if we added that to the previous offer? (I got some shet sold so I got more tc now xD)
Maybe like 10.5k would be nice from it since it ran out of stock from market when many people bought it for 10k?

11k for the pure relax

hmmmmm 15k
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post

lol 14.5k + 500tc

add 3.5k more tc and deal
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by kball View Post
add 3.5k more tc and deal

Well Insanity offered to sell me pure forces for 11.5k each on private so I guess I'd rather buy one from him then xD people bought the whole stock for 10k so I'd say you won't sell it in market even close to that price for ages cause they can compete you all the way down to 11.5k or lower depending how much profit they want xd

But what about the other offer? are you willing to go down at all from the 5k total?
Last edited by joope1; Oct 1, 2016 at 10:10 PM.
5K IS SUCH A GOOD NUMBER THOOOOOOO
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".