Ranking
I started drinking when I was 14 and I drink few times a month (except in winter)
I usually drink little bit over 12 beers
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
idk why but how does smoking make you look cool its like your trying to get ppl (2nd hand can cause cancer)a cancer of the lungs which is worse for 2nd hand cause it already went through someone elses lungs

edit:oh if you dont know this from what i was saying i dont smoke and im cool in school with every group of ppl
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
Originally Posted by PtysioPL View Post
Started smoking at 13...
brands.....don't give a shit, it taste all the same.
i will quit one day.

there are not all the same XD u probably not smokin alot
Originally Posted by pigking45 View Post
idk why but how does smoking make you look cool its like your trying to get ppl (2nd hand can cause cancer)a cancer of the lungs which is worse for 2nd hand cause it already went through someone elses lungs

edit:oh if you dont know this from what i was saying i dont smoke and im cool in school with every group of ppl

Oh great, another preaching non-smoker xD

I didnt say you have to smoke to be cool. You can obviously be cool without smoking.

And as for 2nd hand, if you dont like it, move away.

There are designated smoking areas in public places now (where I live anyway), so if youre in one of those areas and you dont like smoke, then you lack intelligence.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
lol, a thread composed almost entirely of underage smokers who want to appear mature and cool and ignorant anti-smoking bigots.

I've smoked cigarettes on and off for a few years, usually in excess. Why? so many reasons - it's nice to have a distraction like that when you feel crappy or just want to pass some time without just staring at your shoes, i got to know lots of people i otherwise wouldn't who i've met over a cigarette outside a pub etc. no matter what the bigots say, smoking a cigarette behind a pair of raybans in a leather jacket IS still cool, seriously. Nicotine dependence also helps you block out all of the little things in life that piss us off, and while smoking is bad for your health - i always find that i snack less when i'm smoking and have infact more motivation to exercise than normal, so it works ok for me eh? I'm pretty sure that i'm in better health than a lot of non smokers who exercise less or eat less healthily anyway. On top of all that, quitting is piss easy for anyone with a shred of motivation and willpower.

So there's about 9001 reasons why smoking isn't totally evil.

The one issue i do have with smoking is the smokers who are totally inconsiderate of non-smokers - the guys who stand right infront of doorways smoking in groups, forcing you to walk through their cloud, the guys who, in countries where smoking is still legal inside, insist on smoking at the same table as non smokers, especially when someone asks them to move away to smoke or stop.

Non smokers should have no problem, however, with smokers who actually have some consideration for other people.
Originally Posted by haharll View Post
lol, a thread composed almost entirely of underage smokers who want to appear mature and cool and ignorant anti-smoking bigots.

I've smoked cigarettes on and off for a few years, usually in excess. Why? so many reasons - it's nice to have a distraction like that when you feel crappy or just want to pass some time without just staring at your shoes, i got to know lots of people i otherwise wouldn't who i've met over a cigarette outside a pub etc. no matter what the bigots say, smoking a cigarette behind a pair of raybans in a leather jacket IS still cool, seriously. Nicotine dependence also helps you block out all of the little things in life that piss us off, and while smoking is bad for your health - i always find that i snack less when i'm smoking and have infact more motivation to exercise than normal, so it works ok for me eh? I'm pretty sure that i'm in better health than a lot of non smokers who exercise less or eat less healthily anyway. On top of all that, quitting is piss easy for anyone with a shred of motivation and willpower.

So there's about 9001 reasons why smoking isn't totally evil.

The one issue i do have with smoking is the smokers who are totally inconsiderate of non-smokers - the guys who stand right infront of doorways smoking in groups, forcing you to walk through their cloud, the guys who, in countries where smoking is still legal inside, insist on smoking at the same table as non smokers, especially when someone asks them to move away to smoke or stop.

Non smokers should have no problem, however, with smokers who actually have some consideration for other people.

i think u r right lol i dont smoke intensioly on places where smokin is not ok like if some askin me in the bustop to not smoke there ill stop and tell im sorry XD
Originally Posted by haharll View Post

This is my father. Although I have chosen a life without smoking or drinking, I'm a victim of second hand smoke, it really irritates me. I don't mind people smoking I just choose not to for many reasons.

Due to second hand smoke:
I'm 15 years old and unfortunately
I inhale my dads Malboro lights. Two on a five minute drive to school...Everyday.
Why
Back?
keep postin please and there is another question if u r want to post the question is on the first page of this thread

plz post more XD