Endurance Onslaught 6.0
(okay decided that we are going to add three words kk?)

Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas
(Hive people only, haha!)
Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas when they were
"My motivation is Failure" Call me Person.
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
What?

im adding 5 cuz leb only added 1

Anyways

Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas when they were green yet tan Versions of RainRain
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas when they were green yet tan Versions of RainRain and ownagehuh's ass

LOLOMGWTFBBQ?

Dont these smileys turn you on
Last edited by TheElement; Feb 23, 2009 at 11:57 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas when they were green yet tan Versions of RainRain and ownagehuh's ass But then, RainRain

Maybe
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas when they were green yet tan Versions of RainRain and ownagehuh's ass But then, RainRain took some lotion

lolzwtfbbq
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas when they were green yet tan Versions of RainRain and ownagehuh's ass But then, RainRain took some lotion That made his
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas when they were green yet tan Versions of RainRain and ownagehuh's ass But then, RainRain took some lotion that made his penis really small
(Hive people only, haha!)