Ranking
hmm will download looks interesting.
im also sticked for now to toss, like them... escpially the spells thingy. but still fuck up when i come to the point where i have to build the advanced buildings.

also ezeth would u mind adding me? i dont get it xd either with starcraft char thingy, blubkill and 456 or my battletag Sabrewulf#2437
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
..Do you know what APM is..? It is actions-per-minute
You can sit here and tell us that in 1 of your games you did 200 actions in a second.
right on
That's why I'm saying it's not legit. Just because I can do 2000 APM does not mean I'm some GM player.

It's a pretty pointless measurement at the moment.
well i made it to play some ranked games.
omfgwhathtehell im so bad at this game.
out of 10 games now i just won 2:| one of them was just because the enemy failed his early zergling rush (he did run to the wrong base.) and so i had the time to counter it.

well i got back to zerg after i watched some "school videos".. he just showed such a mass roach rush tactic.(15hatch and 15 pool.) but this seems not to work for me... either the enemy comes before with some units, or he comes with air. or its some bitchy terran which means to tank up his base...

someone knows a zerg tactic or BO which is kinda good against every matchup? (since im nub i dont want to learn 3 diffrent bo´s for every matchup, want to start little with one, if got this one ima try some new out)

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
lol what a bunch of noobs
if i read things like this i have to go to the toilet...
-----
Blub Kill ... if you are in bronz league (i bet you are) you shouldnt care about bo´s... you can start doing this in masters league... Because you wont be able at all to use them properly.
Last edited by torilose; Apr 27, 2013 at 02:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TB NEXT HYPUU
It is technically possible to get 200/200 supply in drones and roaches at the 11-12 minute mark. Was very hard to hold off in WoL but easier to hold in WoL tho. in bronze just focus on hitting your injects, drone up and never get supply blocked. scouting what your opponent is doing is really important as zerg but focus on one thing at the time.

Lets say "this game I will never get supply-blocked" it doesn't matter if you loose or not, as long as you reach your goal eventually.
or "this game I will hit all my injects"
"this game I will get 200/200 roaches before the 14 minute mark"

don't do some 10 pool or 7 roach all-in or some cheesy stuff like that, because you will probably kill him but learn absolutely nothing.
Last edited by Ezeth; Apr 27, 2013 at 02:27 PM.
sooo ended up playing some rounds with the cow...
we ended up in plat 2v2 ladder :|

derp apm

Originally Posted by torilose View Post
Blub Kill ... if you are in bronz league (i bet you are) you shouldnt care about bo´s... you can start doing this in masters league... Because you wont be able at all to use them properly.

You need some kind of build order as bronze, you can't just make it up.

I don't think a bronze player knows enough to decide when he should tech/economy/produce. Do you even know the timing and economic differences between a 14 hatch, speedling expand, and a 16 hatch?

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
It is technically possible to get 200/200 supply in drones and roaches at the 11-12 minute mark. Was very hard to hold off in WoL but easier to hold in WoL tho. in bronze just focus on hitting your injects, drone up and never get supply blocked. scouting what your opponent is doing is really important as zerg but focus on one thing at the time.

Lets say "this game I will never get supply-blocked" it doesn't matter if you loose or not, as long as you reach your goal eventually.
or "this game I will hit all my injects"
"this game I will get 200/200 roaches before the 14 minute mark"

don't do some 10 pool or 7 roach all-in or some cheesy stuff like that, because you will probably kill him but learn absolutely nothing.

Scouting not important at bronze, you won't know anything :P
Just working on one solid standard tier build order is best.

Before improving specific parts of gameplay, you need to be at least a bit experienced in everything. No point trying to "never get supply blocked" if you don't have basic macro skills, because it will be pointless.

You need something to start from. Imagine walking in to a game with 0 experience in RTS and saying "I will never miss an inject". Well that's nice, but can you even get a pool up? Improving specific parts of your gameplay is only really necessary later on.
Last edited by ImmortalCow; Apr 27, 2013 at 04:11 PM.
Originally Posted by torilose View Post

yes i am, and why im not able to use them properly? i need something to start off.
if i wouldn´t have informed me, with the 15 hatch and 15 pool thing, i would 1base all the time till my ressources are out.
a new player should start with the basics, but how can he know the basics if no one told them to him?

the basics of a RTS is the BO. if a player got a BO he know´s what to do. doesnt matter if he makes it fast without supplyblock or slow and simple that he really makes everything correctly.

but if u think i should fuck off a BO, tell me what i shall focus instead on to improve out of bronze?

okay found a new thing which is awesome.
14 pool 15 hatch. such a dammnit big diffrence.
even some 6pool is easy to counter with that ;o (kill first wave zerglings with drones, then focus on building lings and youre fine.)
on a 5 win streak with it now
Last edited by Unicorn; Apr 28, 2013 at 11:38 AM.