Ranking
Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
zayex... next time read my 2nd post. im not just talking about toribash. its the whole gaming world and anyway this is an alt acc that i turned into my main

Still, trolling is entertaining, weather it's really good or really bad.

The insulting kind of trolling is only funny if it's clever, (Which it usually isn't) So I guess insulty-trolling is a bad thing.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Without trolling, video games would be boring as hell.

In my opinion, some people are so afraid of confrontations in real life that they carry their insecurities with them to the online world. A world where basically anything can be said without consequence. People need to stop being so sensitive and realize that no one knows who you are when you play online. That's why I encourage people to defend themselves or at least try to defend themselves instead of just going the easy route and calling a GM. It's fun playing with trolls, especially when you know what they're doing.

If you come across a troll here's what you can do:
  1. Obviously don't get angry. Remember, words carry no weight over the internet.
  2. Instead, think of something clever to say in response to the troll.
  3. If you really can't think of anything clever at all, just keep quiet. Accept the loss and live to argue with a troll another day.

I troll from time to time when I'm bored and its funny to see people get all worked up over words from a random person they just met over the internet. I find it extremely hilarious when people have come together to get an in-game police to stop one person from trolling as well.

Ah... Good Times.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Originally Posted by DaNooB23 View Post
Without trolling, video games would be boring as hell.

In my opinion, some people are so afraid of confrontations in real life that they carry their insecurities with them to the online world. A world where basically anything can be said without consequence. People need to stop being so sensitive and realize that no one knows who you are when you play online. That's why I encourage people to defend themselves or at least try to defend themselves instead of just going the easy route and calling a GM. It's fun playing with trolls, especially when you know what they're doing.

If you come across a troll here's what you can do:
  1. Obviously don't get angry. Remember, words carry no weight over the internet.
  2. Instead, think of something clever to say in response to the troll.
  3. If you really can't think of anything clever at all, just keep quiet. Accept the loss and live to argue with a troll another day.

I troll from time to time when I'm bored and its funny to see people get all worked up over words from a random person they just met over the internet. I find it extremely hilarious when people have come together to get an in-game police to stop one person from trolling as well.

Ah... Good Times.

Exactly what he said. Trolling is funny if you know how to do it. When it's awkward or something troll them or something it kinda works. Trolling's basically genius talk in a funny way to trick them.
There are 3 kinds of trolls in the world. The internet trolls, the gaming trolls, and the real life trolls. Internet trolls are the most entertaining. They either suck, or good at trolling. Usually they just fuck with some random person. Think of it as bullying in the internet. Only its actually funny. just don't take it seriouslyand at some point they'll stop.

Gaming trolls are less entertaining. They usually consist of 10 year old kids with voices that make you want to choke a bunny. They're usually found in CoD games, usually targeting people who are "tryhards", or people who just suck. Just ignore them, and and things will be fine. Chances are you will never see them again anyways.

The real life trolls are the worst. They give no amusement at all. They can be identified as a person who is wearing some kind of clothing involving an internet meme. They usually say things that internet trolls would say. Only its put into speech. And trust me, if you hang out with them for about 2 minutes, you will most likely punch them in the face. These people are also classified as "absolute douchebags". Don't make eye contact, or any other kind of contact, and nothing will happen.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
trolling is life.

the retards in reality are the trollers who are funny.

the smart-asses in reality are the try-hard trolls

then theres the normal people who are either trolls, or like you, idiots who can't put up with them and say that they are annoying and bad. basically, heres the deal, if you can't get rid of them in real life, you will NEVER get rid of them on the internet, if you can't put up with them in real life, then get the fuck off the internet, smash your computer, and go read a book. trolling makes the internet go round basically, and also, if you're not getting trolled, or trolling, you should be on the sidelines laughing your fucking head off. (only exception to the known smart-ass rule is hanz0 cause... yeah i don't wanna diss him so )
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
I wasn't being condescending or trolling. I was simply telling it like it is. And after your post you've made it obvious that I am indeed above you.

Complaining about trolling is like feeding a troll.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by ScmedyYoU View Post
Ah, some people will never understand.

Look boy, if you keep complaining about trolls you will end getting trolled more. Guess why? You're feeding the trolls.
Last edited by MrKapow; Apr 28, 2012 at 02:38 AM.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!