Toribash
I'd attention whore that shit and make sure everyone knows I'm dying in a year. Then if I dont really die then, I'll have to fake my death and live on an island with Elvis

Also I'd probably end up making a list of fun shit to do, but end up procrastinating like I do with everything even stuff I want too >.< it's annoying but ya so I'd probably just be doing the same thing lol. Would they let you out of school since you know you're dying in a year so it's fuckin pointless
At first I thought this was just another attention whore thread, then I realized it was something else.

If I had a year to live, I'd snowboard as much as I could, probably quit school (who the fuck needs education when you're going to die in a year) Beat the shit out of some annoying fucktards at my school, die happy.
have shit load of sex beat the shit outta justin beiber , beat the shit outta everyone in twilight,then i would sky dive for the first time "always been my dream" and then i would rob a bank and run from the cops lol and finally i would probly try to fix alll bad shit i did and then i would probly be ready to die
[R]aid
If i had the One and Only year of life, i've had to do a lot of things, be better and other stuff.
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

I would use my terminal illness as a pick-up for chicks. They would probably feel for you alot more emotionally so it wouldn't be some stupid 1 week thing.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks