Toribash
Different preset vehicles, meaning Some are better at handling, some are better at off road, some are faster, etc
Last edited by Blam; Sep 6, 2009 at 09:16 PM.
I kinda see glitchracer as a mix of trackmania and toribash.

I think some kind of stunt system would be cool. Or like you get a boost after you pull off a trick.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I'd like to add to the combat racing when for example 2v2 the 2 partners ride on the bike one hits and another steers.Also maybe automatic lock on an opponent
Your messed up world enthrills me
Suicide Mod - you get points for crashing, the harder and faster, the better

Inverted controls (Bad) - it will make the course harder because controls are inverted. afte a shor amount of time it gets back to normal
Last edited by Gugu; Sep 12, 2009 at 04:05 AM.
bike textures. like the head textures in toribash, 'cept its for your bike, and possibly your character.

also, make it so that you could transfer your toribash character to glitchracer so that you can play as it

excite truck style landing boosts.

good music this time (or is that impossible?)

different bike classes: 50cc 100cc 150cc or something like that.

mario-kart style items for multiplayer
I love you
crash mode:

knock over all the objects, like bowling, but it could get really tough.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
A weapon that lets you pick up and throw your enemy.
Diffrent vehicle types. (EX:vehicles with more powerful weapons and the ability to hold multiple weapons but bad speed, better speed but poor handling and less effective weapons, and an all around/well balanced vehicle).
Power-ups:the level spins for the opponents messing them up.
invisibility (i suspect its already been mentioned)
powerup that either shrinks or enlarges you. shrinking making you less likely to be hit by weapons but can be rolled over by enemies and larger makes you able to roll over enemies, but more likely to be hit.
speaking of that mabye some weapons should be more or less likely to hit. more effective ones hit less
Last edited by randomguy8; Sep 12, 2009 at 08:36 AM.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Antikilleh View Post
when will the Glitch racer be out?

Please don't ask these type of questions, they really don't know.

It should be out when it is released.