Toribash
Originally Posted by kaiokay View Post
i was refused anyway i dnt giva fuck i just joined bladez anyway an they way better than this they will teach you moves an they stay active an to get in is super ez all you have to do is beat the clan leader twice

Well, that proof they are not better than us : You would never have beated either our leader, cloak, lulu and me.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
...Or me and Dabie, Rofl, Zac, Drone, Crug, Aelak, Reaper, And the rest... XD
Last edited by DaLanimilbus; Aug 2, 2010 at 10:15 PM.
Proud leader of VorteX

If there are people there that read this and no longer want to join vortex i doubt they are people we would want anyways.
Have fun in bladez buddy, gl.
Proud Officer of VorteX
Clicky
please don't triple post, your just lowering your chances of getting in

EDIT:
...Or me and Dabie, Rofl, Raw, Drone, Crug, Aelak, Reaper, And the rest... XD

forgot my name ay?
Last edited by Zac; Aug 1, 2010 at 01:31 PM.
Originally Posted by DaLanimilbus View Post
...Or me and Dabie, Rofl, Raw, Drone, Crug, Aelak, Reaper, And the rest... XD

DOnt get me ivaled i realy dont care.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey guys uhh yeah i remember u guys making an exception to the blak belt rule a long time ago and Psyckho I think you and Vandetta were there when i got in as a Blue belt. So i was wondering if i was still welcome into VorteX. Anyways I went inactive due to needing $ and sold my computer. sorry I didnt tell u guys, but yeah now im back and more active on tb.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Psycho is not leader anymore, Now is Reaper and im Co-L, we cant accept members right now because the forum got hack and reaper loss his forum powers so you will have to wait.
I'm the Leader of [Opt]Optimum, if you wanna join... then apply already!! smh
Originally Posted by Metal9 View Post
Psycho is not leader anymore, Now is Reaper and im Co-L, we cant accept members right now because the forum got hack and reaper loss his forum powers so you will have to wait.

what happened to Psyckho? And i just noticed that i am indeed on the members list so i guess im still on VorteX idk, i'll ask Iceblitz
and congrats at co-L

and how active is vortex nowadays and is a clan vid already made I hope to god im not getting back into toribash for nothing
Last edited by lolpants; Dec 11, 2010 at 04:24 AM. Reason: magic
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
/invade
Psyckho suddenly went inactive 3months ago and no-ones heard from him since
also, alot has happened since you have left
nearly all of the old members have left, like myself