Toribash
Guys i feel that if u are banned u are kicked from the clan......we dont need banned people floating around.....and i think the recruits must be fourm active for the good of the clan. and ultraender I know what i said at the mushu toreny......i was depressed. im sorry.....I LOVE UR ART THOW
Last edited by M0nsoom; Jun 2, 2014 at 09:54 PM.
Hello Steel!
My name is ""!(NamelessDev)
my rank is 66584 at the moment and my best mod is wushu (rank 3k and some ought numbers)!
Plus UltraRender told me to stop by and put up an application (if you have a problem with overuse of smileys and stuff.. well... umm... sorry XD )

Ultra has a replay of something we did that he said he'll put up
nice parkour, if its not to late here is properly my best replay with uke and i've sent the invite Dev
Attached Files
a helping hand.rpl (295.2 KB, 4 views)
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade
Name: Frankie(Duh)

Belt: Brown(soon to be black) with the experience of a 5th Dan(Forgot my email pass and toribash pass)

Things I can do for the clan: I could help other members with questions about toribash, help them learn new moves, and overall help the clan.

Good at: Aikido, Ninjutsu, Acrojoust, Wushu, and Spinbag.

I know this isn't a great application but I'm a horrible writer
Some more replays if it's not too late... pretty sick if i do say so myself (could also be pretty lame)

one is a grapple with a head rip the other is a bifurcate, decap, and a 'ninja' pose

I'ma try to get some more replays soon-ish if anyone wants to spar or something message me, hunt me down, and fight me
Attached Files
Spinz pls.rpl (86.1 KB, 4 views)
Uke Toss.rpl (66.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by NamelessDev; Jun 14, 2014 at 06:51 AM.