Toribash
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Or that gay naruto anime... Pfft, who likes it? By the way, I heard about Elfen Lied yesterday... Anyone knows it?

I've watched it. Funny story, Rainbowz was the one who told me to watch it.....that sick fuck.
As I recall, it was extremely sad. The plot was good, but sad. The action was just badass though. Super gory.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I've joined the animeke competition that day too, and the chick who won sang a song from Elfen Lied. Only time I've heard of it. :P

There's a video of me singing, I could put it here later. lol
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
GUYS, today was the first day of spring semester classes. And one girl take a pic of me to post in her site...

ie, this pic was taken today by my friend (she's photographer of the site)
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Please do.
For our sexual pleasure.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=254761834624949

Only place I found it. Afaik you don't have a profile in FB which should make things hard for you, but I have no other way of showing it. Not to mention that privacy settings will probably block you(I'm not sure because my friend uploaded the vid therefore that's not my profile), but there's no harm in trying.

If you do access it, make sure you have a healthy ear OR be ready to have an unhealthy one after watching. Hearing. w/e
Originally Posted by Math View Post
GUYS, today was the first day of spring semester classes. And one girl take a pic of me to post in her site...

ie, this pic was taken today by my friend (she's photographer of the site)

Usually I'd say something like *jizz all over the screen* but this pic is so good I'm gonna have to make a serious comment and second Noah on that one.

Holy shat nice picture. :3
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Thanks, guys, I'd let anyone of you blowjob me (coz i love u all)... Look at my beard, that beard says to everyone: HEY, IM NERD AND IM LOOKING FOR A NERD ROMANCE. (my glasses says that too)
Glasses are cool.
I wish I needed glasses.
Then I could get colored corrective contacts.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider