Toribash
I think we should add a post count and belt restriction. Not very high, probably blue-brown and 100 or so posts. That way anyone we accept will have some experience. What do you think.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Muur was talking to me about that in irc early today.
I do like the post count restriction, but belt really doesn't matter.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
I agree in post count.

but as I don't care to much for ingame, I don't care to much for belt.

Post could would be nice, cause will show how's activity could be the "new" member of [a]
Originally Posted by Silco View Post
Muur was talking to me about that in irc early today.
I do like the post count restriction, but belt really doesn't matter.

Yeah, we don't judge by belt. If that was the case I wouldn't have gotten in. We judge based on testable skills at something(Good art/replays)/activity(with non-annoying-ness)
DAMN.
100 sounds good to me. Any other supporters say I support this suggestion to make there be a 100 post count limit.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by thenamelessone View Post
I think we should add a post count and belt restriction. Not very high, probably blue-brown and 100 or so posts. That way anyone we accept will have some experience. What do you think.

post count restriction makes people spam to get in a clan
it happened to me many times
people got rejected on a clan, and they told him: ''Go to the Brazilian Toribash Organization, you can get much posts there, auehUAHEuaehUAEHuaehaUEauehAUEHauehaUEhaeuaHEUaheu AHEAuehA''

post restriction would be the same thing as if you say

YOU MUST SPAM THE WHOLE FORUM TO GET SUFICIENT POSTS TO APPLY. (for the newbies).

and, belt doesnt have nothing to do with skills
so, belt is irrelevant, and the restriction is useless.
Last edited by Immotay; Feb 23, 2011 at 06:46 PM. Reason: forgot the AUEHauheaUEHauehUEaueAEUaeuAHEauehUEHua