Toribash
Congratz, btw, feel free to post questions here about LoL guys.
I'd be happy to answer them, if you need a guide on a character just type into google, your character followed by the word Mobafire.
So for instance.. heres a guide for my character, Le Blanc
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...sane-mid-62761

its a good website to find a guide that suits you and your champions play style
What makes LoL better than HoN? I haven't played LoL but HoN is very good.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by deathkicks View Post
Soul some how i can not play till april 7 which is today but it is not letting me play reason why i left a game -_- wtf?

There's a system that ban you if you leave a lot..

Btw, add me. Name's eason5807. XD
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
ah, nice to see you back around Eason.

btw: @soul: there's still something I can't figure out: what does 'offtank' mean? Read it in some guides, for example with Leona.
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post

btw: @soul: there's still something I can't figure out: what does 'offtank' mean? Read it in some guides, for example with Leona.

She's tanky, but she isn't a "Tank" if she isn't built for that role, in other words, she is just a bit bulky and high defense with low damage
hm, okay soul, this explains everything

btw: currently best with Wukong, might buy him but first I gotta try some more heroes.

btw soul, you told me that tryndamere would be good. I tried him in a solo vs bot match and couldnt rly get into that champ, dunno why.
Hon is a lot less confusing

/offtopic
I couldn't help notice that our forum has many many more threads than you guys and you have been around longer. We have 10 pages of threads.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post

I'll be quite active now since my exam's over.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
alright, great to hear that eason. and btw: I cant add you cause you seem to play on another server then me (west EU).

@cozza: dunno, first of all I delete every thread that isnt active anymore and scnd: I dont know what kinds of threads we should add