Toribash
Originally Posted by iLiltay View Post
That was some lame shit you came up with in 5 minutes
Longer than you take to cum, baby boy limits.
Now its time to teach you how the big boys roll
I'm like the reaper, these words are gonna take your motherfuckin soul.
Here is your chance to keep the mic down and stop right here
or you can stay and find out why bitches always disappear

/me picks up the mic
*Says to himself"Win this shit, you are the best"
Ok..
Ok...
I am a legend while you are a bitch. You say you get the girls but all you get is dick.
I don't need to wait no 5 minutes to bust a rhyme, becuase I am that crazy to come back on time. I act like a bomb that is waiting to blow, when you step up on the plate you will just leave the show. You will walk off the stage with your head down, in a rampage while you run out of town. You can't accept defeat, but I will not lose because i can take this heat so take a seat and accept defeat.
/me walks off
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Man Liltay and RJ You can't Say what I say, What I do Creates The Day you live off My Tray. I Cause Mayhem Destructive Power I Rhyme Louder Until your Thoughts Get Sour, Bow down To me As I Devour you Like Chowder,

And as it Gets Fouler, I see you a Coward. So This is My Hour. I Make the Right wrong As I Sing in This Song so Go Along With This Beauty Or you'll Die like King Kong. I Write Truth, you write Lies so you can't Stand in my Shoes. I Ruin your Mood Every time you Get down. You get put in the Ground

Your Rhymes Are Basic, You can't Relate to What I think, I ate you like if you was Bait, And I'm Link8 Coming back with a Plate Of Chaos I Make As I Meditate Take these Words, Mimic My Rhymes to Make your Own Shine like the Suns Light in the Sky.

I become Brighter Every time I say a Line. Best believe I Make you Cry. So you best just Pray at my Heavenly Shrine

Period.

Yeah, You're Welcome RJ
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Is it just me, or is this DeakManiac guy mad corny? The way you're rapping bro everyone thnks that you're horny. I don't know why you think you got a future in rapping, I can rap circles around you and I started my career about 5 minutes ago as a battler. There's no way any label will ever sign you my dude you got a better chance of seeing Unicorns flying over the moon, you're so wrong that it's just sad, you keep telling people to go to school but really you're the one who needs a class. I'm your teacher, listen to me while I preach, you suck ass, before talking about becoming a rap star stop pissing in your sheets.

MANGGGGGG

/me picks up the mic
Corny? Lol, you got a stupid flow, everything you said just makes me seem slow. You try to say no label wants me? shit mother fucker I am VIP I am loaded with rhymes just like I am strapped with glocks. bullet proof vest when I am on the spot. Come in the lot with a dodge viper and chains on my neck. Diamonds shining on my watch, but get off my fucking deck. You are about to lose and think life is a living hell, let me stand up and ring the bell and then show you what is like to be on sale because you are my hooker and i wont get you a bail..
/me is getting nervous.
-----
Originally Posted by MostDefOg View Post
Man Liltay and RJ You can't Say what I say, What I do Creates The Day you live off My Tray. I Cause Mayhem Destructive Power I Rhyme Louder Until your Thoughts Get Sour, Bow down To me As I Devour you Like Chowder,

And as it Gets Fouler, I see you a Coward. So This is My Hour. I Make the Right wrong As I Sing in This Song so Go Along With This Beauty Or you'll Die like King Kong. I Write Truth, you write Lies so you can't Stand in my Shoes. I Ruin your Mood Every time you Get down. You get put in the Ground

Your Rhymes Are Basic, You can't Relate to What I think, I ate you like if you was Bait, And I'm Link8 Coming back with a Plate Of Chaos I Make As I Meditate Take these Words, Mimic My Rhymes to Make your Own Shine like the Suns Light in the Sky.

I become Brighter Every time I say a Line. Best believe I Make you Cry. So you best just Pray at my Heavenly Shrine

Period.

Yeah, You're Welcome RJ

/me picks up the mic again.
you come up in the big boy round, and think you can stand your ground? Let's test your skills while I go solo. Go like a mother fucker that is living on down low. I got so much flow and so much snow that I can turn your ass down and make you blow. TNT and dynomite, loaded with explosives that can bright up the night. Let me strap them to you tonight and then let it blow in the early light when I am out of sight.

/me walks off
Last edited by Noobie; May 5, 2013 at 04:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MostDefOg? Who is this fool? If you're looking for a girlfriend you've come to the wrong place dude, talking about brighter, heavenly shrine and link8 I'll take a shotgun and blow off your face. You don't impress anyone with those copy and paste rhymes this is raw off the top shit that you wish you could design im too sick for your mind you can't keep up with the best im hungry I'll eat your flesh you make me angry ill squeeze the tech.

DeakManiac you can't fool someone who knows all your moves, all you do is say deep shit to try to switch the mood, im not a fool, I know who you are and you can't pretend to be cool. None of you can compete with the mastermind im too ill rewind everything you said and replay it in slow-mo breakdown everything you think was hot and throw it in your face, just quit now because none of you understands the art of how to rhyme

MANGGGGGG
Last edited by Simon; May 5, 2013 at 04:57 AM.
piratez
Originally Posted by MostDefOg View Post

Period.

Yeah, You're Welcome RJ

link how rude to interupt after we were just gettin fired up
you wanted to see the action, bro I'll give you a fucking close up
I dont see why we gotta waste our time on a third rate amateur
To keep from scaring you I wont say anything too spectacular
we are the kings let us handle bussiness
Dont step in again or you'll be beggin for our forgiveness
Wait a minute, you think you can Diss Like I Owe you Rent? You Walk off because I can Make you Soft. I Rule more Than the Law, Listen to my Raw Laws Of your Rap Flaws, Call me The Doctor Of the Vocal Shocker, Shower me In Flowers. As my Glory build It's Own Tower, I Test you, you keep thinking you Can't Lose, Too bad You Can't Choose When it's time for you to do Die In a Duel. You're like a Tool, while I Play pool. You think I'm a Fool? I know How to Stop your Digestive System From Eating Food, And you can't even call that Cruel. I Do more things that will make you Drool. Remove your Thought Fragments, As I steal them Like a Black Bandit, In the Dark I see the Coldness In your Heart you Can't Multiply The Chart You can't Make a Start, I've already Finished, Now takes some Advice From this.
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
MostDefOg? Who is this fool? If you're looking for a girlfriend you've come to the wrong place dude, talking about brighter, heavenly shrine and link8 I'll take a shotgun and blow off your face. You don't impress anyone with those copy and paste rhymes this is raw off the top shit that you wish you could design im too sick for your mind you can't keep up with the best im hungry I'll eat your flesh you make me angry ill squeeze the tech.

DeakManiac you can't fool someone who knows all your moves, all you do is say deep shit to try to switch the mood, im not a fool, I know who you are and you can't pretend to be cool. None of you can compete with the mastermind im too sick ill rewind everything you said and replay it in slowmotion breakdown everything you think was hot and throw it in your face, just quit now because none of you understands the art of the rhyme

MANGGGGGG

/me picks up the mic
You bars remind me of lil wanye, you are fucking lame and need to be tamed. I am about to teach you a lesson while I run laps around your mind. Make you black out on time and make you flip the dime. Lands on heads and the lyrics are mine, land on tails and the defeat is fine. I ain't going to lose as I use my talent. I am about to knock your ass off balance and make you wobble into a hole and then burry you up because you just think you are so cool when you are just a low class little bug that just wants me to take his soul..
/me walks off
-----
Last edited by Noobie; May 5, 2013 at 05:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HOLD UP

You people do Know I never Curse, In my Verse. I Make a New Paragraph Deeper than the First. I Was Born before Birth, I make the Dirt Wet When it's Time to see Who's the Best. Rest in Peace, R I P Sleep With the Fishes. Tay your Thirteen. Deak You're Not Mean, Simon You don't deserve to bow down to me If I was King. I'm The Ring Leader, A Killer without a Thriller. I Just make a Drill In Your Mind That you'll Have to Remember.

Stop saying the F and the S Word. Say something a Little more Clever, Whatever or Whenever. If you only want Treasure, It's on me Because I got it on My Own Sweater. Wait wait, I'm done, It's Only Just Begun. You think I need a Gun To Make My words Sung? Back up Chief, This isn't a Pun.

And it Ain't fun no more Huh? See this is the Texture of when Rhymes make a Mixture. You can't Even Picture you being defeated by A Random Mister. So I Kiss Ya Goodbye.

And maybe one day you'll be able to Fit in my Time.
My bro DeakManiac, you're really not all that, you keep picking the mic up but the floor, just leave it at that. I get that you want to be a rapper but it's not you, rapping isn't something that you do to be cool it's something that is you, something that you gotta do to stay true to who you are you don't have the hip hop in your dna its not who you are. Now, I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice, im lil wayne? Well at least I'm not similar to a female tv show host, you're not anything close to good in this rap game just stop, pick up a pen and pad and start writing some poems that might get you far. You keep re-editing everything that you say but nothing that you say can stop the truth from leaking out today, its over, your little toribash rap career ends here you're a fake guy trying to claim something thats not you so just move, fall back and accept that you're through before I really track you down and show you what I can do.

MANGGG.

MosDef

Last edited by Simon; May 5, 2013 at 05:13 AM.
piratez