Toribash
Originally Posted by snake View Post
incorrect, goocle can buy both MS and apple if they will want to

thank god they dont want to then.
Digging some dirt, and then "40 hot asian singles in your area" pops up on your screen.
I guess it could be alot worse than it is.
What'd happen if ea bought mojang, or something.
I guess maybe something what happened to Digital Illusions.

They made the pinball classics, some racing games, in '03 they started with Battlefield and after EA's 2004 acquisition they were pretty much just sticked to the Battlefield series.
Half-dead | ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
the current ratio is 9 x 5, so 4 mil consoles to break sounds fine. again, most profit comes not from console sales directly, but services and games. so the more people have your console - the better.

I doubt they can make it just by adding MC to xbone. They definitely have bigger plans.

didn't really had a hands on experience yet, was watching it's gameplay on yt, and it looks pretty much like SupCom,

Yup, SupCom without T3/exp (and massfab for that matter). My friend insisted that it's not going to play the same, but really it's pretty much identical in terms of mechanics.

and what do you mean by macro is clunky? no ability to select all one type of units?

Well there is, there's a hotkey for that (mine is bound to ctrl+z, so you select some units, and hit ctrl+z to select all of the same units on screen), but there's a weird kind of input lag. Double clicking units doesn't work very well, neither does quickly hitting a control group then issuing an order, you have to wait a second or so for the game to catch up, then issue your order.

There's also no "shift+1" mechanic to add units to a group, so you have to click 1, select the extra units then hit ctrl+1.

PIP and anchors (if you don't know, you can show a little picture in the bottom right so you can watch an enemy's base while playing, for example. And anchors are saved locations that you can zip back to with a hotkey) are really good, but because the base macro is so bad it's a bit hard.

The hotkeys really suck for macro too. If you played SC2 or some other core RTS you know you usually build units without moving the mouse or camera just by hitting hotkeys. But because of the way things are set up in the unit cards, it's very hard to make this happen.

You should really play it though ^^
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
I doubt they can make it just by adding MC to xbone. They definitely have bigger plans.

Of course they have bigger plans. Something as simple as adding mc to xbones is a poorly thought-out market scheme.
Naturally they're going to do exactly that and then run ads that make the xbone seem much more amazing and fun now that it comes with mc preloaded for free.'

They'll probably lead this into something even more clever that will screw over half the population, and make their sales bigger
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I'm thinking something like what happened to plants vs zombies, Garden Warfare....
Maybe a more modern and high quality rendition on crating, like Rust or something.
Hopefully they don't just port it... That'd be dumb.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.