Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hey... uh something just occurred to me; 'what DO toribash clans do?'

Again in reference to my 'A Clan being instead of a Clan doing' statement. Like how does a TB Clan climb the ranks? are their even clan events where clans compete?

Aside from winning odd tourneys ingame and making masterful textures how does a clan become #1?
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Good question JC. I think clans "rank up" by the members they attain, such as Sigma, Alpha, or BNCY, who have members like Novitech, WarCry, Odlov, Phail, Chezda, Cevius, Ishi, veb, LtKenny, RedDevil, HebrewHamr, and others. and how many tournaments they host and Clanwars they win. There isnt technically a ranking system for toriclans.
There's the nabi clan league, but you have to have very good players and a lot of rep to enter that.
Quit, probably.
It's common sense.
Members make (or break, haha) the clan.
If members do stuff and establish themselves in tori community either trough excelling in the game or shining on the forums, the clan's reputation will grow.

Your clan doesn't have to win a single tourney in order to gain respect, but it helps of course.

PS: and any clan can enter clan league, as long as it's official and meets minimal members requirement (4-5, usually). Next one will be in spring.