Toribash
Originally Posted by Zalf View Post
Hahaahahahaha I se you guys are to scared to war me How pathetic you guys are.

If you only came here to mock us, you might aswell leave before somebody reports you.

I don't have any idea of how wars work, but try to set a day and hour instead of looking for ingame members and then complaining.
dude we have other things we have to do before then. we are OFFICAL we cant just drop everything and fight you. set up a day and a time its your request so we have to wait on your terms. also you might want to check up on your clan with this little crusade you feel like going on because I don't see how anyone in there right mind would allow you to do this but im all for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Okay and I asked my clan he said it was a waste of time but yes, and I don't care what day or time just look for me ingame.
-----
Newbs
Last edited by Zalf; Aug 25, 2014 at 05:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wars are needed!!! my recent war score count reports that the clans behind us are catching up quickly we need to start moving again or we will be passed by clans like crooks or blast!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Mercy needs to hunt for war then. Ill look around an see what i can found for us to war.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I'm online, too. Just gotta finish eating my dinner.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
i could do i myself if i wasn't in school :l
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]