Ranking
Any one else having problems with the BIBGBIG hunter? (the one that can do ground spike)
EDIT: killed the bitch.... heart is racing right now
Last edited by C0XY; Jun 11, 2009 at 08:07 AM.
[o]
farout it took me an hour to kill that bloody elizabeth greene thing AND I ONLY DIED TWICE
I love it
[o]
Shit, Warcry and I are laughing so fucking hard. I just highjacked 21 helicopters without landing. Here's how I did it.

1. Cause shitloads of chaos so at least 3 helicopters and a strike team comes after you.
2. Get to the highest building you can find.
3. Use the whipfist grab attack to pull yourself to a heli and hijack.
4. Mash X to ascend then get out when a few heli's are below you.
5. Hold Left trigger(target) then use the whipfist grab attack to get onto helicopters and hijack.

Repeat steps 3 - 5 until you've beaten my record :3

When you're falling down and cannot whipfist them from there, use X+B (on Xbox) to use the cannonball attack(If you've got it) to bring you closer to it then whipfist the bastard. At #19 I cannonballed at a Heli from about 3/4 up the Empire state then landed ON the helicopter, I then hijacked without even using the whipfist :D
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
so no co op on pc? damn, my friend and I were gonna lan this game
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I just got the game and played it for 3 hours straight at 5am. This is the most awesome fucking game I have ever played. It's like, I can't even think of a way to describe it. It's fucking amazing. I can die happy.
Its took 14 hours over a 2 day period but I finished it.
The ending closes the story but... (HMMM might be a bit of a spoiler) leaves room for a second one that i realy WANT

LOVED IT

freeplay time

SPOILER type thing: You can also play through on the same or an easier difficulty with all the powers

If you want to know how to kill the last boss heres how its done: Use the strength power to toss things at him saving the helicopters for last
Last edited by C0XY; Jun 13, 2009 at 12:06 PM.
[o]
Damn this game is soooo cool . I played it yesterday and today i will play it too. I recommend it to you if you love action. I love that you don't need to do missions after missions , you can just go on the streets and have fun.