Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I somehow ALWAYS forget the ghost.
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.
I have a little checklist.
Opt particles 0
Opt hud 0
*click*
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.
thats a nice picture, im not experienced in C&C art though. one question, did you do that on GIMP/photoshop etc or in real life and scanned it?
nvm saw perfect circle brush strokes
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Is that a work in progress david? It looks pretty sweet. One of my favorite things to do in photoshop is ink and color hand drawn sketches. If you have any sketches you want colored please send them to me also I'm still using cs2. Anything in cs5 worth upgrading to? I'm just afraid of change. Lol I've always used cs2
Something I made for my buddy jeff. A charicature.
Last edited by Sado; Sep 30, 2011 at 12:57 PM.
meap rocks
Originally Posted by Sado View Post
Is that a work in progress david? It looks pretty sweet. One of my favorite things to do in photoshop is ink and color hand drawn sketches. If you have any sketches you want colored please send them to me also I'm still using cs2. Anything in cs5 worth upgrading to? I'm just afraid of change. Lol I've always used cs2
Something I made for my buddy jeff. A charicature.

Yes, it is. And it's really far from done, too.

That charicature is sweet. I like it. Although the beard goes really low.

I might be able to find some unfinished drawings I'd let you finish, by the way.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Damn, I wish I didn't suck at art. I'm going to start soon, though. Working on my first drawing.
Be good or be good at it.
I have many black and white caricatures that I drew in class. I go to an art school. They're personal, tho. I might show you guys some stuff when I decide to do so.