Toribash
maya force+relax 3k
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
shaman force 15k
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Ill send 13k because u sold superfly ( u sold it for 2,25k but I count it 2k ,)
-----
Still waiting
Last edited by IBlackleon; Mar 21, 2015 at 04:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leon The Black
Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
Ill send 13k because u sold superfly ( u sold it for 2,25k but I count it 2k ,)
-----
Still waiting

I only sold it for 250 tc. The other 2k was from something else.

As for the other offers, I'll get back to you soon.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
I only sold it for 250 tc. The other 2k was from something else.

As for the other offers, I'll get back to you soon.

Ok I checked market prices than noticed it sorry my fault but you had to keep the items safe for deaI too.I sent 1k more is it ok?
(I already sent 13k)
(wanted to say that; some people have a very small budget and they try to get a deal and sell fast. If someone delays the deal they just wait for days. me for example. Im waiting for 2 days without most of my tc or a deal or items...)
Last edited by IBlackleon; Mar 22, 2015 at 12:20 AM.
Leon The Black
yeah i didnt see the other offer b4 ill offer 5k for maya force+relax
Ok, sorry guys. Really busy day yesterday, sending shit now. I'll get back to counters in a bit.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat