Toribash
/offtopic

I sometimes resist the urge to edit somone's post and add something funny to it xD

/ontopic

It's 100% sure that we will lose a lot and by that I mean a LOT of members. Since we are official, we need to do a bit more sifting before we make decisions on whether or not to recruit. Also, I agree with BBKing that we should not send a warning PM to blacklisted members.
Heart of Gold
Yo my computer has been fucked up, as in we cant fix it. we are getting a new one it could be months or days or weeks. If you need me tell Tedster to message me om skype. Im on my phone and my fingers are hurting from making this. I had a vista and its been old since.. 2007 so of course its old. Im gonna get possibly a 7 and ill be back to playing toribash in no time.
Heya, today is the last day of Kickin'week. We will move all the black'listed to the kickin'list.
A few members will be kicked imediatly. The other guys can stay till the next kickin'week.
But if they don't post next time, they are out too.
-----
So.. the first kickin'week is over.
The Leadership will decide what happens to the kickin'listed members.
Rouxster
TurtelZac
Condings
MasterRevan1
Felixzx
ynan125
Gigreen1
GreenMark
Joshkilla
cmbty
Hizarak

The thread is closed untill the next kickin'week.
Last edited by BBKing; Feb 1, 2015 at 07:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well.. you're a little late. And its just good will, that we did not kick you.
Take care about all threads on the board.
Thank you brother Bbking.
I trust this clan. And I think someone is warring can you give me the server! I just freaking deleted toribash xD
CLICK IT
kickin'week is over.. this thread is open for rank requests. But as described in the first post, we mainly do uprankings in the kickin'week.. so you can request now for future rankings.