Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just to inform your guys, the mods in the Table have been changed, to provide a bit of variety. There will now also be two wushu games and one game of judofrac.

Thanks for informing us, Vordred.

Okay, here are the new matches.

3 ABD, 2 TK, 2 Wushu, 2 Lenshu, and 1 JudoFRAC.

So I guess me and Risk will take ABD. I'll do first and third, risk will have the second.

I suck at Wushu and Lenshu. If we don't have any elite players in TK or JudoFrac, I can do either or both of those.

(Also CoD: Ghosts is amazing #swag)
Looks like we may need to do some recruiting then. I can be an alternate for ABD and maybe take a wushu and lenshu game, but we'll have to play ingame first and try everyone around.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
If you guys dont mind, I would like to do Judo Frac, im quite good :P

Dont have Ghosts yet, gonna watch some reviews and then decide if I will get it on Black Friday
S A D B O Y S
Name:James
Belt:4th dan
Ban:been ban lots of times
Past clans:long history in clans but I barely remember
Anyone you know in this clan:no nobody here
why do you want us:you guys are a well oiled machine and it maybe the best clan that I will ever meet.
why should we want you:i like doing things in-game and Forum for people Marketing,Video request & help find Clan Events
Best Mods:Akido,ABD,Wushu,Brushu
worst Mods:Twinswords,Ninjitisu
one or two paragraphs about yourself:Hey my name is James and I do things in Life,Gaming,and in communities I am basically a helper to anyone in need and caring do so.it makes me explore what I love and need to do so on when living I kinda like what do today and i'm pround of what I accomplish my deeds and goals so hopefully I get this clan official and be know to every clan who been what we been before so let's focus on are long journey ahead....thanks for reading.

usercard:
thanks for looking at my app be sure to give me any tips and needs to stay in the clan.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
I'm fine with Ice doing Judofrac. I'd like to see you play though. Just to make sure. :P

And that's good Tool. No one has offered to do Wushu yet.

I think I found a way to decide who we use in each mod. If it's too close in skill to call, and too many people want the same mod, they'll just play each other in that mod to see who has the more skill in the mod.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I'm fine with Ice doing Judofrac. I'd like to see you play though. Just to make sure. :P

And that's good Tool. No one has offered to do Wushu yet.

I think I found a way to decide who we use in each mod. If it's too close in skill to call, and too many people want the same mod, they'll just play each other in that mod to see who has the more skill in the mod.

I like your idea about deciding who plays

Sure, you can see if I am any good at Judo Frac, I am going to play dota with my friend once, but after that, sure
S A D B O Y S