Toribash
Well, yoyo is but he lazy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I have never heard of Yoyo in my life.
How much did I miss?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Yoyo's been helping around here for a few years :v
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by duck View Post
hello peeps, newest membrah.

hows it going?

Pretty good, how are you?

Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Hi, I'm on the members list now. What usually goes on here?

Neko trying to get sober and movietalks.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hey guys I don't know if you saw but check the replay thread bc im looking for specific ones to convert to gifs and add to the Principles of Aikido.

Then immediately after I'm finishing the Principles of Aikido and snake will add it to the knowledge base.
So if you havent, read over it and if you think anything is missing or needed to be changed please let me know and i'll consider it. If you have already read it please read it again because i've been doing some heavy editting.

I have probably spent a total of 10 hours on this one thing and after this i'm going to start a basic hip throw tutorial.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Guys I'm so sorry I've broken.

I had quite a nice aggressive throw on Timmy the other day it's the second replay on my most recent post on the replay thing / advancement thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu