yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Self Description: Hi, I am Zarkshi. I am coming back to Toribash to get some fun, meet new people and of course pwn other players.
I am living in P(r)oland and my name is Władimir. My parents were born in Russia, that's why I have foreign name. Atm I am working at construction sites as a builder, it's pretty well-paid job and I can also increase my muscles while working.
I have meet Saint few years ago, tho we never meet irl - even if we sometimes call ourself bro or sis. That's the friendship power.
I am interested in graphic design, same as her. Also, I am trying myself in video making in programs such as Sony Vegas, but I always give up after less than hour - shit's just to much complicated for me.
I think that's all, ask for anything else and I will sure answer all questions.
GMT: +1
Past Clans: Vampire, iPro - both back in 2009
Belt and Qi: Brown Belt with 593 Qi
Are you active on forums?: I just came back from a pretty long inactivity, brought by Saint.
An image of your Tori: Default items, nothing to look at.
Favorite/Best mod: I was pretty nice at wushu back then, also aikido.
Three replays of your favorite/best mod: I have no replays due to not playing for a year or something.

I know that theres requirement about Black Belt, but I was told to post an app anyway.
And don't worry about my activity - of course, due to my 15~ or so posts it can look a bit low, but I promise that I will be as much as I will be able to. Also, IRC is too a nice way to prove it.
Last edited by Zarkshi; Nov 28, 2011 at 11:33 AM.
Your password is 1238 days old, and has therefore expired.
Originally Posted by perica View Post
Not gonna happen . Waste is money .

I've had 2x Toriprime and VIP without even paying single TC for it
flirty flirty flirty flirty