Toribash
Lol'd. Changin his password to random letters xD. I thought he said something punching somebody and get grounded from his computer. And he go to forum from his iPod or something. And that's why he's inactive. I don't know if that's true..
~
I play football but occasionaly... i want contacts just to go out... but what if i get n a fight and get punched in the eye though?? shiiit dead and blind
Your Time is Over The Aikido Team
EXTREME!
You all do know a nerd is someone who is good at school right? I mean you really cannot call someone a nerd if they wear glasses and play sports.(Including tackle football.) Because not a nerd or a geek would do that.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
You all do know a nerd is someone who is good at school right? I mean you really cannot call someone a nerd if they wear glasses and play sports.(Including tackle football.) Because not a nerd or a geek would do that.

not even. I do good in school and I'm still a pimp. It's possible to have a high social class and be intelligent at the same time.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
I hate sports, play on my laptop at recess (For foreigners, its the break you get a few hours before lunch) and I still lift the heaviest weights in the class (I'm 58kg, I bench 55)
Dose is dead.
DeathBoteX; Ohai, new member here?
DeathNoteX; School is for lamers. Kinda. I hate school in every way.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
(I'm 58kg, I bench 55)

Wtf, you are so light! I am approaching the 75 mark and I am a year younger than you ;P. I can tell you now that maybe 50 percent of that is muscle at very most.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.