Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You shouldn't be picking long from a site. If you're going to play long don't just give it up since you're giving them free information and map control. Always worth it to play corner and take the fight since you have the advantage holding anyways.
If you need to peek long from site you should be doing it from behind site boxes where the graffiti is, or in goose, however both of those peeks don't let you see all of long but they cover you from cat.

You should only ever be playing car if they're going to be pushing cat and you've got someone holding long.
Last edited by Dscigs; Jun 10, 2016 at 01:25 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
You shouldn't be picking long from a site. If you're going to play long don't just give it up since you're giving them free information and map control. Always worth it to play corner and take the fight since you have the advantage holding anyways.
If you need to peek long from site you should be doing it from behind site boxes where the graffiti is, or in goose, however both of those peeks don't let you see all of long but they cover you from cat.

You should only ever be playing car if they're going to be pushing cat and you've got someone holding long.

To add to this (I agree mostly what Dscigs said), you can/should basically give some long control to the Ts if you're are playing AWP long (especially if you peek doors at the start of the round).
When you start playing agaisn't proper teams they will flash/smoke you to oblivion if you are holding a direct angle to pit.
Also if they manage to flash you out even for a half a second and get their AWPer to pit, you will lose the duel to pit 8/10 times.
It's super common to do an a split (2/3 short 2/3 long) and if you are playing deep long, the short guys will be hard to deal with.
If you really want to play A site (I personally prefer AWP in mid or even b) play from the site itself, so you will not get raped by uti and short.
Learn to play mid properly and it will be more useful for your team since you can get cat/mid control (which is fucking crucial) more easily.
Last edited by cowmeat; Jun 10, 2016 at 01:45 AM.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
10/10 gaming positions for CLG

I mean, his keyboard is sideways dude.

I have literally gotten questions like "should I tilt my keyboard sideways since pro's do it"
Facepalm every time.

And for those who wonder why they do that: in low tier / old school lans there was/is rarely enough room for 5 guys to have standard keyboard positioning and mouse room so they tilted their keyboards to get more mouse space.
So I guess it kinda stuck.
Last edited by cowmeat; Jun 10, 2016 at 01:53 AM.
my mousepad is about as big as my penis
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.

had to censor it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.

woot

Finally got LE.
Been playing with 30-35fps, 60 hz monitor and no mouse pad. \o/

If you say you can't rankup because shitty teammates and bad computer,
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jun 11, 2016 at 05:52 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post

woot

Finally got LE.
Been playing with 30-35fps, 60 hz monitor and no mouse pad. \o/

If you say you can't rankup because shitty teammates and bad computer,

Jeez 35 fps. Get a new computer and instant global (y)
Last edited by cowmeat; Jun 11, 2016 at 06:26 PM.