View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

vorDo gets my yes ofc ;3

And what about mPvwow ? he's been waiting for quite sometimes without breaking anyone's ballz, he's cool and has some real good potential. I say we take him naow !
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
vorDo gets my yes ofc ;3

And what about mPvwow ? he's been waiting for quite sometimes without breaking anyone's ballz, he's cool and has some real good potential. I say we take him naow !

and lifted
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Unfortunately, no.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
ok, well I can withdraw my app for now. Maybe hunt some of you guys down ingame.
And sry for the shit app, I was fairly wasted.

btw, Im flattered you saved that game dark (even tho i lost). I didnt have that one.
Last edited by Lifted86; May 4, 2012 at 11:09 PM.
Originally Posted by Lifted86 View Post
ok, well I can withdraw my app for now. Maybe hunt some of you guys down ingame.
And sry for the shit app, I was fairly wasted.

btw, Im flattered you saved that game dark (even tho i lost). I didnt have that one.

even if you lost, you showed fair skills which kind of impressed me especially that kick which fractured my chest. well, hope to see you ingame today, hopefully.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

any other time you would, but im in a hotel right now working away from home. I got shit to do tomorrow and ive got to head. sry.