Toribash
awwww Toa :C
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Because you never checked us out before.:3

I've checked... but i've thinked that is just another clan with ignorant guys like anothers that i've seen.

Originally Posted by Toazuku View Post
I don't like the signature.
The stripes make the signature look very crappy and not special. (the stripes are too overlapping)

Well, isn't so bad, but don't combine much with your avatar ( that remembers me Assassin's creed ).

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
If you remove the L from Axel, it looks like Axe deodorant logo.
Looks good imo.

I allways think it when i see he posting...
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Well, isn't so bad, but don't combine much with your avatar ( that remembers me Assassin's creed ).

What do you mean?
And yes, It's from AC4.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fuck me. I've been looking at my screen for like 1 hour thinking what to do. League of legends servers are bugged and my favourite counter strike servers are down.
Not anymore. Before I posted that post they were bugged. Couldn't join games and it always lagged. Had to wait 30 minutes to get in EuW so I was lazy to check if they fixed the issue.
@Peri:
Why you've thinked that it's bugged?

@Toazuko:
Yeah, i just wasn't so sure, i really want to play Assassin's creed black flag...
People were getting dissconnected from the game so the servers were shut down. There was a big queue at the login screen. People couldn't start custom games and matchmaking was bugged. It was hard to get in normal games and even harder to log in. 30 minute wait time. On Nordic custom games were bugged too. My clasmates had the same problem and people were complaining on NA streams. They fixed the problem after an hour I posted that servers were shut down. Just to clarify that.

Also I'm going to hit 4000 posts soon. I never expected to have such a big post count. And I never spammed, yay.