Welcome back Ian, dick.

lol'd

EDIT:
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Win clan league -> get promoted

Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
I don't play ingame anymore

this is an issue, isn't it
Last edited by MrTeapawt; Nov 15, 2011 at 10:06 PM.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Pawt:
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
If you are active enough with not so many spams at the board, we will promote you if we think you deserve it. Instead of asking for promotion, show the higher-ups that you are capable to sit together with them in the same seat, this is how I earn my rank when Murm is still around.

Actually, you can write an application and send it to me/Uby/Mookie/Face via PM and we will discuss it in The Rum Storage.
Did we told you about this in the info center?

^
This.

Originally Posted by IXION View Post
About me being able to pm you yes, by you discussing it without "us" knowing, no.

Anyways, nvm that post...It's stopiid.

We will reply to you once we received the pm.
If you mean the discussion about the promotion, no, we discuss it in Rum Storage, except if you got the pass then you can't see whether we are going to promote you or not. As our opinion might be subjective and to keep any misunderstanding inside the clan, we decided to discuss it there.
Originally Posted by perica View Post
Don't tell me u gonna buy it ...-.-

Yep, there is no other way for me.
I won't be able to buy new games for a couple of months, but that's ok, I didn't hear anything about any cool games released in the near future.