Toribash
You can reapply for Official right after the death thingy, but i'm not sure the clan wants to participate anyways that's why I put it here for casual discussion to get some ideas :P, Dengue do you make VIP forum sets?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
You would regret losing bojan if the clan dies.

When hes back he's back. Either way we need to find him

Are u guys entering this? How is jolly-r doing lately?
Last edited by Insanity; Jan 30, 2017 at 10:48 AM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Insanity, are you familiar with the current market? I need to get myself back up and running and am having a tough time figuring out the prices of everything right now. Especially tori-team items and 3d's.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
sry but i haven;t bean active therein 2 or 3 months. But if u have patience and play with it u will figure it out in 2 weeks or so. U can;t loose to much tc. I mean worst case u make almost all of it back. Just don;t make risky deals. Try to focus on texture items(512, 128 joints, 128 textures, trail textures), popular 3d items( idk witch but they usually do sell, though prices vary a lot), popular joints (pure, qs, hunter, vampire, toxic, etc)
And u need to keep updating thouse prices all the time. U always want to be first on market. Try to stay away from items that joope1 has in market because he is plague. Reminds me of me
I wouldent invest in tori team items (probably worth like 100k more or less, probably less) Go for safe deals and slowly u will have more and more tc to invest. The more trades u make the more money u get. Just don;t end up like me with a few millions stuck in miscs. They sell if u have patience and u can make over 1k profit on each, some even 5k or more, but it takes time and u have to continuously buy then to keep the price up there)
GL
Last edited by Insanity; Feb 1, 2017 at 11:16 PM.
Pm me for deals
Lol I miss the days when you controlled the Market, wish I could control it like you once did. I'm a huge art collector on this game so all my profit eventually just go into that lol.
Show us the collection u have if u have some time. I like heads to but i rarely buy them.
Pm me for deals
I would If I could actually get online and get screenshots. Not just thqt I dont have all of my sets with me
Dengue, how much would u charge to do some modifications to the head i have activated?
By modifications i mean:
Better, more realistic ears
Sharper edges to the face, not so blurry as it is right now
And one copy of it with something of your choise on the back

Ofc, if u do this kind of things
maybe mohawk and earings
Pm me for deals