Toribash
View Poll Results: should we use my idea?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lindzee, nobody has ever taught me anything in toribash. I learn by..."failing" as you say. Plus, there really isn't a master of toribash, there will always be someone better in a physics game.
DeathNoteX, Welcome to pure.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Application
name deadlybash
was invited by [Pure]Lindzee for being a good player
2nd dan black belt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Replays? FULL application required, you put maybe a minutes work into this. therefore, you have been rejected as the post below your..."application". ~DjPz
Last edited by DjPz; May 4, 2011 at 03:56 AM.
deadly no, unfortunantly. You need to work up your forum activeness, we're cracking down the requirments listed on page one.

DeathNoteX, Welcome to Pure.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Originally Posted by DjPz View Post
Lindzee, nobody has ever taught me anything in toribash. I learn by..."failing" as you say. Plus, there really isn't a master of toribash, there will always be someone better in a physics game.
DeathNoteX, Welcome to pure.

Yes welcome Deathnote! Congratz!

Originally Posted by deadlybash View Post
name deadlybash
was invited by [Pure]Lindzee for being a good player
2nd dan black belt

I invited you but at least fill out an application format of a sort... and try to use good grammar and spelling. Your application is the first impression that we see. But it was worth a shot?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was rejected temporarily (I guess?) due to not meeting the requirements listed on page one. ~DjPz
Last edited by DjPz; May 4, 2011 at 03:55 AM.
thanx guys!!! I i think i might just literally throw a party and show off to my other friends who arent in clans lol jk...
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz