Ranking
Despite the variety of mods the replays didn't show a lot of different stuff, the environments in the mods weren't really used to your advantage. The dms are cool except the right glute dm in Another Time which is hacked or whatever, but my main problem with the replays is the fact that the hits are generally very samey and uninspired. Bend knees + lower body close to the ground so you can extend knees and swing arms to a spin works very well, but if all of your transitions are a variation of that all your hits are going to look very similar. You even hacked the third replay so you could start in that exact position (I know it was to make it more interesting but I thought it was comedic that you did it when all the other replays also used that setup). Getting out of tough situations effectively and making it look good is admirable and it's generally what makes replays impressive and pleasing to watch, so making your tori start in a convenient but overused position annoyed me more than anything despite your intention of starting the replay in a more creative way.

Whatever you do in the replays you usually comply, but you're not doing anything super interesting in my opinion (the replay in the tower mod had a couple of hits and the skeets which was a little different, but the other 2 replays I can't remember a single thing about after closing Toribash). I'd say either ramp up the execution so you can pull off some really pretty and well planned hits rather than just kicking what's in front of you, or try some more interesting ideas.
Last edited by pusga; Sep 29, 2017 at 11:08 PM.
oh yeah