Toribash
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Wait for EJM. He'll analyze every word in your app, and say, if you passed it, or not.

who told you that?
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Wait for EJM. He'll analyze every word in your app, and say, if you passed it, or not.

Alright got ya i'll wait for him and any [secret] wanna spar sometime? hahaa
Back and black with my caucasian asian BIATCH
Application
Name: Benjamin Bailey(Death54)
Belt: 6th dan black belt
Mods: Akido, AkidoBD(Used to be rank 180), Wushu, mushu, lenshu, Spar, and parkour.
Clan History: Drugged, FVipers, Power, Shadow, Ethr, and other dead clans.
Who recruited you: I Teague is my friend and I want to be in a good clan that shows my ability In fighting.
Reason For applying: Teague wanted me to join but I never applied because I got grounded.
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 100+ post": (yes/no) no I have 21(sometimes I don't have time to post because I'm in the 9th grade and Go to private school that give a lot of homework.)

Replays:
Attached Files
Akido dismember ment.rpl (49.8 KB, 5 views)
Decap to Ezy.rpl (65.6 KB, 4 views)
Why did you get grounded dude? actually never mind keep it a secret. but dude that sucks
Back and black with my caucasian asian BIATCH
Originally Posted by death54 View Post
Name: Benjamin Bailey(Death54)
Belt: 6th dan black belt
Mods: Akido, AkidoBD(Used to be rank 180), Wushu, mushu, lenshu, Spar, and parkour.
Clan History: Drugged, FVipers, Power, Shadow, Ethr, and other dead clans.
Who recruited you: I Teague is my friend and I want to be in a good clan that shows my ability In fighting.
Reason For applying: Teague wanted me to join but I never applied because I got grounded.
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 100+ post": (yes/no) no I have 21(sometimes I don't have time to post because I'm in the 9th grade and Go to private school that give a lot of homework.)

Replays:

Idk why but I feel mad if another death joins secret, but if he does Ill just ko myself and deal with it.
Replay thread

Just made...