Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Talking about the market, what about those new hit sounds. Sounds pretty cool, I might get one if I figure out how to play this game. Only 800tc.

Dont know, have not seen anyone with them yet.
Wont be buying anything for a while, I saw someone testing the next hair, and I want it now! (Not that I have the tc anyways)
If it could be your own sounds, that would be cool, but they need less than 5 sec limit then (Like kiai)
S A D B O Y S
I think it'll be very annoying soon. When on each little touch, there's a screamo sound or some kind of annoying laughter or some shit.
That'll drive me nuts.
Originally Posted by Erif View Post
I think it'll be very annoying soon. When on each little touch, there's a screamo sound or some kind of annoying laughter or some shit.
That'll drive me nuts.

You know, you would think you would see more of that with the grab sound, but really I haven't seen any of that. But, these are a lot cheaper than the grab sound.
my clan was deleted
<------ Guys as you can see i have a really crappy avatar. I'm looking for someone to make me a new one. Just wondering if someone in the clan specializes in this or if you guys know of anyone I can PM for a 1 on 1 request. I don't want to make a request thread in the arts part of the forum cause every time I do, I get infracted for "Not having enough tc" mainly because I bank all of it and my tc fluctuates a lot.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
<------ Guys as you can see i have a really crappy avatar. I'm looking for someone to make me a new one. Just wondering if someone in the clan specializes in this or if you guys know of anyone I can PM for a 1 on 1 request. I don't want to make a request thread in the arts part of the forum cause every time I do, I get infracted for "Not having enough tc" mainly because I bank all of it and my tc fluctuates a lot.

PM xJuicy. I think. Oh yeah, why is Mack in your sig?
Last edited by Toolfree; Nov 5, 2013 at 05:06 AM.
my clan was deleted
People have already started putting music as hit sounds... kind of defeats the purpose?
I have nothing to say..
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=431520

Guys, I want zone to do this.

If we need the clan money for other things then I will pay the entry fee myself. You guys in?

That looks fun. I'm in if you guys are in.
-----
Originally Posted by Recarnage View Post
People have already started putting music as hit sounds... kind of defeats the purpose?

It does. It really does. Makes replays sound terrible, is obnoxious during multi-player. Just.. Stop it. Everyone stop it.
Last edited by Risk; Nov 5, 2013 at 08:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o/
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
That looks fun. I'm in if you guys are in.
-----

It does. It really does. Makes replays sound terrible, is obnoxious during multi-player. Just.. Stop it. Everyone stop it.

Every sound item = music. My ears just yet ruined wheb someone with a sound item gets a streak, all I hear is the sound over and over again.
I have nothing to say..
Ha! My sound is super annoying :P
Female Torture Scream
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Boomario, either way, you're totally new to forums. The only "1" post you have is from your application here. And I would say "no" too.

Both are rejected.
~Febli-chan~