Toribash
Uh. .-.
It's so funny see anyone getting trolled... Anyways, here for everything and nice clan choice Toazuku, Piratez clans is the way good.
I didn't prank anyone today ;(

I have to study but I'm too lazy. I have a negatvie grade in literature because I didn't do any homework this semester. And I can't copy anthing from others teacher won't hand out old homework.
About it have some teachers that i like and anothers that i Hate!
The problem is that i hate math and the math teachers and the same about literature...
Yeah I know how that feel, most teachers whom I hate just hates me for trivial matters.

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
We don't have April Fools here. Just a bunch of retarded kids trynig to make pranks. Too bad all fail. GG

I didn't remember it was April Fool until Perica points out the change in the user name.
I went to the cinema after school today. I usually don't do shit on working days but I thought that I need to change my life a bit. It was fun going out with older people but I lost a lot of money. By older I mean 2-4 years older. I grew up with them and stuff. Horror movies are lame as fuck. Watched "Mama". It was fucked up and I had to make the movie funny with my best friend. I still didn't get the same feeling as I did with exchange students. I would do a lot of things to go back to Belgium.

And I came home exhausted cause I didn't sleep a lot and I took a nap. Shittiest feeling after waking up from naps.

I can't decide in which school should I study next. I have some choices but making up my mind is hard. I'll make a list:

My current one. It is far away from my house which is the reason why I want to change the school. I'm not that independent there and some rules are retarded. Otherwise there are good teachers, some awesome classmates that are really close to me, good gym, hot girls. And if I stay I'll hope for another exchange program. My every day life there is boring though.

I could go to the closest school to my house. I heard that the school is really neat, the gym is cool too and I could ride bikes to my school everyday. Except winters. The thing that I'm afraid of is that there won't be any hot girls. I don't know the classes so I should ask someone. Although I only know 1 guy from my city. I heard that there is a douchebag class where people do stupid pranks which are not funny. I would have more free time at home and I could hang out with my class. Don't know if they'll accept me cause I tend to do stupid shit. If I see cool people any time around at that school when I check it out I'll probably go there.

There is another school 10 minutes away from my house. I'd have to ride a bus. Only in spring I could go by bike. My friend graduated that school. I went to cinema with her and she said that vthe school is good. Although I saw some dicks in the bus from the school. They always get in the same bus stop so I have seen most of the people. I don't know if it is a good choice cause I haven't seen the inside and I'll have to tolerate some weird people.

Or my last choice is I can go to a any kind of college and start working early. Not exciting but I would like to earn some money.

I would like to hang out with people more. Maybe just go to restaurants and chill there with some people. I wouldn't be lazy to go out cause it's near my home but being accepted would be hard because Latvian people are dicks mostly. I'm also staying in my current school if I'll have a chance to go to Belgium again.

I don't know why I'm writing this all when I'm sleepy as fuck but lets keep up the activity.