Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Is everything you posted from the manga?

Maybe it's revealed later, but in SAO (for example) stats and mechanics work differently between manga and anime, so for the sake of simplicity maybe she just didn't give him the knife straight away to make it more dramatic.

Haven't read it, inference from what the show reveals. First, when Bell has his little meltdown where he runs off into the dungeon after the pub incident, he still struggles with lowly mobs during the entirety, until his stats get read, then he drastically improves. This is a pretty solid bit of evidence to support order of stat growth.

Second, the knife grows with the user, as stated by Hephaestus, and since the first example shows how stat growth works for the user, the same order of growth applies to the knife.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Picasa View Post
finished naruto manga a while ago, but

i want to watch the animeee.

fucking fillers

I was pretty far into shippuden, but dropped it for the same reason,,
couldnt handle the fillers..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
im not even going to start watching naruto

btw, i started watching this anime named ''Nobunaga Concerto'' has pretty good art

Apathetic User
Watch the Live Action. Would BANG.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Woah, there's a live action of it?

Just google it. I forget tbh, haven't watch the Live Action version myself.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Just google it. I forget tbh, haven't watch the Live Action version myself.

Hm. There is no english dub. But I did find an Arabic sub or something.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."