9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by McKiller12 View Post
Dark plz tell me, do u want this set or no?

BOOM HEADSHOT!! :O CODMW2 ^_^ i love it!

Originally Posted by feehlypy View Post
Awesome set mc!
=====================
suggest a price for this set:

this set is made by the clan raku! :3 but is awesome
OlllllllO
Kk ty lolman =D dont any of you play on psn if so add me my psn acc is yuramishi
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
u didnt read lol kidding well read and well i realy want to join
not becouse i was arldy here just read the apply i want that
-----
"Tell us about your knows in-game well i know alot but what i must know is that i made a
istake and yea im rong and im not comming back becouse i cotrejected from [-p] well
i dont know if u got acepted or rejected and i realy dont car i was seeing all the clans
well the most of the clans forums and all of them have a diferent form to do the things
and i think heres where i belong and ass darkstate said its hard to come back and yes
im sorry and water im sorry yea i leave this clan for a dumb reson and i just wantd
to go with foxy and well as all here know i olmost always sayed Psy 4 ever and all
those things but know i see that i was rong and well im sorry to all here and sorry
to darkstate bro im sorry u know that ur my bets freind here and well actualy i failed u
(dramatizacion) xDDD lol and well actualy dark makes me much of favors but what i want to say
is sorry i love u all guys and im not gay but i love u ur my family and ur the best
i could have thanks to all "
-----
and well this is the clan of my best freind here and well i wont let him down
and i want tthis clan to be the best ass all here want sow well sorry dark and sorry for all
the members of psy i made mistake darkstate il be with u in this clan for ever if u want that
Last edited by SER0; Oct 23, 2011 at 11:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just saying. Don't hate me or anything. I am just giving an advice.

Everyone should get a second chance in my opinion. And you guys where a family, If you really believe that you guys are a family, Darkstate, then you should give them both a second chance. I think now after all that happened they now appreciate the clan and their friends more.

Of course they two made a big mistake when they left and just didn't think about the clan. But now they are sorry and they appreciate it more. In my opinion they should be able to have a second chance.

I don't know if you care about my opinion .I was just saying. Remember that you were friends . best friends.
/invade I second that.... but if they quit one more time I dont think they should get a third chance :/
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
invite my girlfriend to play XBOX and this is what happened

also did this!!

my friend who can not lose!

after all this, we made a joke to my friend!

:3
OlllllllO