6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Looks better with the atmospheres script and Elite dojo on
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
O_o first time I've seen it, looks pretty impressive... also gave me an awesome idea:

What if there was only 1 server and that server was this big 3d world you could explore (with arrow keys for heavens sake) and then you could challenge other Tori's you saw to a fight, you could have "dojo's" self contained environments where something like a tournament could take place and as it's developed more features could be added like quests and then have portals to "the astral plane" which is basically people can do any batshit insane mods they make there, heh, just one of those things that popped into my head
I'm around and posting occasionally in the forums so don't worry, I won't vanish anytime soon. ^_^

Just because I'm not posting on every topic I see with nonsensical gibberish doesn't mean I'm falling out of contact.
Eh, if a larger studio were to buy Nabi it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if something like that was done with it, I mean you could improve the usability and mainstream potential of Toribash my full orders of magnitude and along with the innovation that's gone into Toribash something pretty impressive could result. The impression I get at the moment though is that the current developers are just lazing about and not really doing anything spectacular with Toribash anymore except for raking in money.
sorry but that idea is horrible. someone told the mods about it and they shit them selfs
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO