Toribash
Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
New topic:
What is your favorite pizza? OvO

Meat lovers or 3 meat from pizza hut kind of an odd question dont you think
Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
XD lol I was born in japan I still know a bit hey one question are you Japanese or just have a Japanese signature and like japan etc seems me and tyler have the same question

New topic:
What is your favorite pizza? OvO

Call me boring but plain cheese pizza is my favorite.
-----
XD lol I was born in japan I still know a bit hey one question are you Japanese or just have a Japanese signature and like japan etc seems me and tyler have the same question

Congrats. cx

:O
I see now.
Anyways are you mainly Japanese?

I don't know the exact percent of Japanese I am so Ill just go ahead and say 45% although I wasn't born in japan or anything like that but Im trying to make up for lost time and learn the language. and having a VIP set that is all Japanese writing is a really good way of doing that :3.

So TL; DR version, yes.
Last edited by Okami; Jan 30, 2014 at 08:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Meat lovers or 3 meat from pizza hut kind of an odd question dont you think

Pepperoni

and Hi new members ;-)
Risk, no
Originally Posted by rockyman View Post
Pepperoni

and Hi new members ;-)

I'm not a new member but hello anyway. because I don't obey the rules of the law. wait...wtf did I just say? o.0
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Continue the story! I want to know what happens. And I meant can you give me the URL of which your profile pic was extracted from.

Haha like I said, I could probably write a 500 - 2000 words and then get bored and give up.

The image I made my avvy from (also my wallpaper)

Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Call me boring but plain cheese pizza is my favorite.
-----

I don't know the exact percent of Japanese I am so Ill just go ahead and say 45% although I wasn't born in japan or anything like that but Im trying to make up for lost time and learn the language. and having a VIP set that is all Japanese writing is a really good way of doing that :3.

So TL; DR version, yes.

wow the set sounds really cool also wow dude that really cool the language is not hard compared to English but it kinda makes me feel retarded because a baby can learn English and i cant @concone wow dude the wip looks really really damn nice
I didn't make the image at all you must have misunderstood me.

That is a google image that I use as my wallpaper and I also cropped her face into a avatar and used photoshop to remove the hair over her face.

Lol I'm really dying to learn Japanese further but no one speaks it in this country. It's hard to learn a language without being surrounded by it every day, which makes me forget things I learn soon after since I can't practise them.

But one day, (maybe next year or the year after) I'll be able to visit Japan! I'm probably like most people who love anime and love Japan too. But personally apart from anime I like Japanese Tradition, Culture and what the Japanese stand for. In a way it reminds me of how I would want to live my life like. (It's like Heaven compared to my country lol)
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I didn't make the image at all you must have misunderstood me.

That is a google image that I use as my wallpaper and I also cropped her face into a avatar and used photoshop to remove the hair over her face.

Lol I'm really dying to learn Japanese further but no one speaks it in this country. It's hard to learn a language without being surrounded by it every day, which makes me forget things I learn soon after since I can't practise them.

But one day, (maybe next year or the year after) I'll be able to visit Japan! I'm probably like most people who love anime and love Japan too. But personally apart from anime I like Japanese Tradition, Culture and what the Japanese stand for. In a way it reminds me of how I would want to live my life like. (It's like Heaven compared to my country lol)

ohh ok lol i feel like stupid now lol i would think it would be hard to learn Japanese in South Africa
Well I suppose it would be hard anywhere where Japanese wasn't really around. It's possible to learn it without the environment being immersed into Japanese but that is very difficult and takes loads of time and dedication. I have a basic understanding of Japanese and can form simple sentences sometimes. However I only want to take my studies to a further level once I visit Japan, that way I can learn sooooo much more while using the basics and develop my Japanese 100 times faster than if I had to do it alone on the internet while fighting with procrastination.