Ranking
K so, Llama (ThisNameRocks) hasn't played for ages, and Fivah (EddieHill(my alt)) is the best player ever and i suck dick. So we went into a game and I was thinking "I better carry, or else we'll lose."

7 kills in the first 9 or 10 minutes later, and then this happened:
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
coca, you and me duo rank = win, win, lose

WE SHOULD ONLY PLAY 2 GAMES AT A TIME!
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Fuck you and anyone else that thinks this.
Just because you have a jungler doesn't mean you can do shit-all in lane and expect your jungler to carry you.

You can be shit-all in lane, but you're perfectly in the right to expect the jungle to help you, especially if they want to bitch about how you're failing in lane. They announced they recognized your lane wasn't doing well, yet they felt not helping would somehow improve it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Fuck you and anyone else that thinks this.
Just because you have a jungler doesn't mean you can do shit-all in lane and expect your jungler to carry you.

It's not to meant to be taken literally. It's the mentality you should have as the jungler because you can influence the lanes.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Yeah, but what he's saying is that losing a lane isn't necessarily entirely or even partly the jungler's fault. If their lane feeds and gets pushed really damn hard, the jungler would have to be there 24/7 without helping ANY other lanes, not to mention he might not even keep the turret.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
K so, Llama (ThisNameRocks) hasn't played for ages, and Fivah (EddieHill(my alt)) is the best player ever and i suck dick. So we went into a game and I was thinking "I better carry, or else we'll lose."

7 kills in the first 9 or 10 minutes later, and then this happened:

Why the boots of swiftness? They are the worst boots. Ever. Get merc treads or something instead.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES